• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Even Uglier Snakes For Sale - Reduced

Drizzt80

Dakota Corns
I have the following adult and sub-adult snakes for sale. Pictures are current from 1/17/10. Make an offer if you're interested in more than one or a group.

Ready to go now:
1.0 '08 Amel Stripe het Caramel & 0.1 '08 Stripe het Amel/Caramel $280 pair
Ready to go NOW!!
AS001m.jpg

ST004f.jpg

1.0 '07 1.0 Bloodred het Hypo $110
BR015m.jpg

0.1 '08 Hypo phet Anery/Lava $70
LA003f.jpg

Shipping not included in any prices.

Please PM or Email your interest.
EMPic.jpg

Thanks for looking,
D80

Attachments

• AS001m.jpg
    AS001m.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 432
Last edited:
Some really ugly snakes for sale there, Brent... LOL
I would like to add to your sales pitch if I may...
Any of you out there who are considering getting into the breeding side of things.....
This is a great chance to get involved and the right age to be buying....

Some of these are ready to go and a much better buy than an 09 hatchling and waiting for years.....

Man, Such ugly Snakes! I am not sure why you even have them.. And they aren't here with my Ugly snakes ;)

Loveeeeee that Bloodred! OMG!:bowdown:

There should be a law against posting such ugly snakes up for sale!!! ;) Dang people!! lol Good luck with your sale and here's ya a bump!

If he were free I would have you ship me that really ugly 1.0 anery right away. Nice high contrast, so U~G~L~Y

Tell me about the amel stripe ( ? ), the last one pictured. Still availible? Male or female? Price??? How is he/she to handle.

( Please tell me its already been snapped up. Just kill that dream before I even think dangerously! )

Why am I even asking??? Brett I HATE/LOVE your quality!

Devon

Tell me about the amel stripe ( ? ), the last one pictured. Still availible? Male or female? Price??? How is he/she to handle.

Why am I even asking??? Brent I HATE/LOVE your quality!

I've had two inquiries, but no committment yet. I told them both $170 + shipping. It's a male. He did sire my Normal Stripe, so I'd be willing to let him go as soon as weather across the country cooperates (ie. storms in the East again).

D80

I know they're ugly, but do they really deserve to be bumped 1/2-way down to page two on 50 posts per page? Sheesh.

D80

I'll only bump this up because I have the ugly sister to the amel stripe. Even though she's ugly....no, I'd go as far as FUGLY, I still like her. :nyah:

Seriously though, Brent has some very nice snakes.

20978_77516_Large_b8LIXnUmcSs8HV.jpg

I'm interested in the anery male. I have a super-secret plan & I think he would fit into it well.

These still available.

1.0 '08 Anery phet Hypo/Lava & 0.1 '08 Hypo phet Anery/Lava $140

ship to Florida 32763

Back