• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Outstanding 2011 Female Lavender Albino California Kingsnake!!!

Carinata

Ever Evolving Exotics
I have a stunning female Lavender Albino California Kingsnake up for sale. I have seen a lot of Lavender Albino Cal. Kings, and this girl absolutely takes the cake for the best looking Lav. Albino I have ever seen. This girl promises to be a stunner, and will make an awesome pet or addition to a breeding project! She is feeding very well on F/T peach fuzzies. She weighs 14.4 grams.

She is $85 plus shipping or take her with a male for $120 plus shipping!

*I accept PayPal, Check, Postal Money Order and Cash
*Shipping is done via FedEx Priority Overnight
*Check my website for a full list of terms and conditions
*I am always open to trades

Thanks,
David Deem
[email protected]
703-789-7221

Attachments

• 037.JPG
    037.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 171
  • 040.JPG
    040.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 171
  • 041.JPG
    041.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 173
Wow David, she is beautiful. If I had the money and space I would take her to breed to Charlie in the future.

I'm sorry, that really sucks. I would like this little girl to go to someone on here. I want to see how she turns out as an adult!

She is awesome. She is a motley king snake. I hope someone on here takes her to. I would love to see how she grows up.

Thanks guys! I will put the other Lavender Albino Cal. Kings up tonight. I have 2.1 others, ranging from $60-$80.

Can I bump this girl for you? I admit, I'm not even a kingsnake person and I find myself staring at her all the time!

I keep coming back and looking at her, and thinking how great she will go with charlie... oh man how I wish I had funds and space...LOL

How can you not be a kingsnake person?? Everybody needs at least one! I love my Chocolee. She's a Cali, and her personality is so much less pushy than the Floridas. Very sweet snake. And smart.

I guess I will be a kingsnake person within the hour Nanci. A friend is dropping off her son's California King that he just abandoned when he moved out of state...to California! She is terrified of this poor guy so he's joining my zoo! :)

Seriously though, I love this girl! SO VERY PRETTY!!!

Cali's are awesome snakes! I personally wish I had some room for a few Cals but with my Ball Python projects there is none :(

So maybe that's the secret then...if you don't start any projects there's room for everything? LOL!

Back