• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

***NEW***OHIO***Reptile-SHOW***

ForkedTung

Serpent Mound Monk
FYI:New Reptile Show Here in OHIO!!! Hope to see you there!

Attachments

• akronreptiles2.jpg
    akronreptiles2.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 330
I might have gone, but I don't get back in town until the 29th. I hope it is a success. I enjoy the Columbus show, but it is usually pretty small.

So awesome! Like 20 min from my house. I will definitely be there if I don't have an unplanned vacation. Lol.

I know this is a slightly older thread, but still before the show date... will there be corns for sale at this show? Ive never been to one so I dont know

You know I'll be there Kyle!! :) You should bring a certain adult female for me to take home....hint hint.:sidestep:

You know I'll be there Kyle!! :) You should bring a certain adult female for me to take home....hint hint.:sidestep:
It just so happens that Ms. Hotsauce is not only very happy living here, she is in brumation as well. I will have an absolutely stunning Pink N Green Snow "Chloe" who is well over 300 grams and a virgin there for sale!

It just so happens that Ms. Hotsauce is not only very happy living here, she is in brumation as well. I will have an absolutely stunning Pink N Green Snow "Chloe" who is well over 300 grams and a virgin there for sale!

Oh, already have a Chloe....lol....can't have 2 in the house! We'll see, I need another snake (that doesn't fit into the 'program') like I need a hole in the head, but I can never pass up a gorgeous one (especially those snows...)!!! :idea: Maybe Ms. Hotsauce can borrow a boyfriend from me...I have a lovely pewter that needs a beautiful girl!!!

I take it you'll be vending??

I only have one male left, nice pied on him and he's off feed at the moment so I just may hang on to him. At least I won't sell him until he's eaten at least times on his own again. Funny thing is contrary to Murphy's law, The pick of the litter male and female bloods I held back are eating and growing like champs.

Oh, already have a Chloe....lol....can't have 2 in the house! We'll see, I need another snake (that doesn't fit into the 'program') like I need a hole in the head, but I can never pass up a gorgeous one (especially those snows...)!!! :idea: Maybe Ms. Hotsauce can borrow a boyfriend from me...I have a lovely pewter that needs a beautiful girl!!!
So you finally got that Pewter, SWEET! Does he have any known hets?I'm saving her for my male Tobasco, the blood,so I can hopefully make some more nice pied-bloods!

So you finally got that Pewter, SWEET! Does he have any known hets?I'm saving her for my male Tobasco, the blood,so I can hopefully make some more nice pied-bloods!

Yeah, he arrived about a month ago (could have sworn I told you that...maybe not, lol). He's still a little thin from being ill, Jynx did a wonderful job rehabilitating him to a point where he could be shipped, and now he's thriving with me too. Now if I can only find him a girlfriend....he'll have one in 2 years or so, but I want little blood or pewter babies in the spring. :( And no, no known hets, although he is apparently poss. het. pied (that a pretty long shot however...).

Back