CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > DIY Projects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

DIY Projects Use this forum to post threads related to home made projects for your corns... Vivariums, hides, decorations, accessories, you name it. Anything to save some bucks or give your personalized touch.

big DIY...

Old 09-06-2010, 12:04 PM   #31
persese101
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juqNW...eature=related this is what we want!

Old 09-06-2010, 06:30 PM   #32
xreinx
ebay has it for 26 dollars. I placed a bid, with shipping it should STILL be cheaper then the stores (FYI, alaska pet stores dont sell Foggers, Ive checked, they may next spring, or later this winter, but you can be sure they wont be lower then 50.)

Old 09-06-2010, 06:52 PM   #33
xreinx
ok, yea, It may need a fogger.. but there aint NO way I am getting one in there.. everythings designed around the waterfalls as the focus point.. so.. the fogger can go into the "Other" viv-terrarium... alright?

Old 09-06-2010, 07:03 PM   #34
reptile_jones
What is going to be living in this palace?

Old 09-06-2010, 07:10 PM   #35
xreinx
Lol that is the question!.... as of now.. Nothing.. cause its going to be a Wet viv, and as far as I know.. corn snakes dont like to climb in wet climits.. ... so.. er..... strawberries?

I mean, dont get me wrong, Id love to put my corn in there.. but do you see them trying to climb up the sides.. living in a wet terrarium? (only had one corn when I started this project, and it was going to be on its side.. 6 long by 2 by 2. it took up too much space so I flipped it up on its end.. and it just kinda.. took off from there.

Old 09-06-2010, 08:58 PM   #36
VickyChaiTea
Frrrrrogs? Whites tree frogs? Maybe?

Sorry I can't help you out with any of the technical aspects, but I can say that this looks great so far! You've put a lot of effort into it and it shows. I cannot wait for the finished product!

Old 09-06-2010, 09:55 PM   #37
xreinx
thanks, yea.. more effort then I thought it was, now im grouting... its been two hours.. and Ive barly made it past one side.. the seal I put on the last glass sheet for the bottom is now curing, still tacky but I expect it to be like that for a while, the seams are sloppy but Ive got to put on more black so I can finish grouting the base and bottom, I may have to add more foam though.. I really dont want to. Ill post more pics when Ive got this one side compleatly grouted.

its going to take me another week I think.. maybe 12 days... *Sigh* cant I be done now?

Old 09-06-2010, 10:36 PM   #38
xreinx
Question

Eeek, ok, big question.. does anyone know if a Uth will survive being Grouted?

(more pics)

Old 09-06-2010, 10:42 PM   #39
Urban_M86
get crested geckos!!

Old 09-06-2010, 10:48 PM   #40
xreinx
feels stupid and accually goes to look those up* ... Ive got corns. I like corns.. if there was a way I could put corns in there I would... It might end up in the trash, or on the sidewalk.

EW! this is what I see when I clicked the link!

http://www.venomousreptiles.org/data...ages/30721.jpg

shudders* I dont.. want that looking at me every day... I dont even know what they eat..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google