CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Natural History/Field Observation
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Natural History/Field Observation Field observations of corn snakes, field collecting, or just general topics about the natural environment they are found in.

CornSnake in the wild.... :)
Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2009, 03:05 PM   #291
Rich Z
David was banned by one of the mods for something that he said in a PM that got back to this mod, and was just not appropriate, as well as being indicative of some issues. He was also engaging in a campaign to delete all his posts (as much as he could) that he has posted on this site in the past, which although was not the reason he was banned, it was indicative of some issues that couldn't be overlooked when the overall picture was viewed.

This had nothing at all to do with the topic matter in this particular thread.

In my opinion he just developed a terminal chip on his shoulder about something here....

Old 12-22-2009, 07:48 PM   #292
snakemom1961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
David was banned by one of the mods for something that he said in a PM that got back to this mod, and was just not appropriate, as well as being indicative of some issues. He was also engaging in a campaign to delete all his posts (as much as he could) that he has posted on this site in the past, which although was not the reason he was banned, it was indicative of some issues that couldn't be overlooked when the overall picture was viewed.

This had nothing at all to do with the topic matter in this particular thread.

In my opinion he just developed a terminal chip on his shoulder about something here....
Gotcha, Thanks for clearing that up.

Old 12-26-2009, 07:29 AM   #293
norsmis
I have to say I think this is a ridiculous thing to post when we are already under fire and could lose our rights to keep any snake very soon. You live in the target zone and are showing the exact actions of how these people are basing their proposed ban. Whether the snake in question is native or not if these zealots get their hands on this they will twist it around in their favor.
I just hope this isnt used against us.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread