CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Tessera Club!! Post Yours Too!!

Old 08-24-2017, 12:35 PM   #881
GMR_TFH
and next my snow het hypo motley x amel het or homo hypo/strawberry tessera het anery motley clutch. Some really nice babies hatched from this one as well.

This is my keeper of the clutch

11 Tesseras out of 19 hatchling and of those 4 were Amel Motley Tessera and 1 Amel Motley Tessera. Not bad odds for sure! To top it all off, I had no clue the sire, which I hatched 2 yrs ago myself, was het Motley, so that was a nice surprise.

Old 08-24-2017, 01:06 PM   #882
GMR_TFH
Here's a few Tesseras I didn't hatch personally but I have in my collection.

Redfactor Ultramel Tessera het Anery ph strawberry, motley

I did hatch this one 2 yrs ago. Tessera het hypo or strawberry, amel or ultra ph anery motley

Tessera motley or stripe het amel or ultra, caramel

Another one I hatched 2 yrs ago Amel Tessera het or homo hypo/strawberry het anery motley. He is the sire of the Amel Motley Tessera clutch above this post.

Ice Tessera het Amel

Ultramel Lavender Tessera

My gorgeous Peach Plasma Tessera het Amel from Rich Hume. She will be paired next year with the Peach Opal Blood Tessera I will be getting on Monday

As you can see Tessera is one of my favorite pattern morphs.

Old 08-24-2017, 06:30 PM   #883
GMR_TFH
HOLY COW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qtken2 View Post
I'm glad this girl didn't sell. Holding onto her now

So sorry, at first I thought this was one Don had produced. I should have read his post better. That said, holy cow! That is one of the best colored lavender tesseras I have seen in a long time for that age. That is going to be a beauty as an adult. I wish I had known this one was available. I would have purchased it gladly. I said Tessera is my favorite pattern morph, but Lavender is my favorite color morph. I breed mostly lavender type morphs including some of the ones I recently purchased from Rich Hume.

Facebook page: Genetically Morphed Reptiles

Old 08-24-2017, 08:45 PM   #884
qtken2
I actually had to sell her. Im moving to Hawaii at the end of the year

Old 08-25-2017, 06:17 PM   #885
GMR_TFH
Quote:
Originally Posted by qtken2 View Post
I actually had to sell her. Im moving to Hawaii at the end of the year
Oh, that sucks for your and for me, lol. I wish I knew you were selling her. I would've jumped on that one right away. 😜

Old 09-13-2017, 08:17 AM   #886
richis2000
Paradox Xanthic and or Toffee Snow Tessera

Really hit the jackpot with this one. I believe it might be a Toffee Xanthic Snow Tessera Paradox. Any thoughts on the Xanthic vs Toffee? It's quite different to its Snow Tessera sibling.
There was an Amel tessera paradox with black specks in the same clutch

Old 09-13-2017, 08:23 AM   #887
richis2000
Auratum Tessera hatchling

From the same clutch as the above Snow Paradox Tessera, I had a few stunning Auratum (Amel Toffee) Tesseras. I'm so excited to see this one as it grows, the orange is just gorgeous.

Old 09-13-2017, 09:00 AM   #888
DollysMom
Stunning snakes Richis2000. Welcome to the forum. I invite you to post an introduction thread and to tell us more about your breeding projects. Sounds like you have a lot to contribute (if you'd like).

Old 01-02-2018, 05:02 AM   #889
Seriva Senkalora
My frshly shed Cinder Tessera boy named "Star".

Old 02-11-2018, 08:57 PM   #890
KvanAalten
A few quick phone pictures

Geb - Anery Tessera het Stripe 50% p.h. Amel

Jackie - Tessera het Anery, Dilute, Motley or Stripe

PS: I feed them f/t mice, but they still like to strangle them every now and then lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google