• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2020 Pairings

#6 (LZ) Motely tessera Miami X Banded Miami

So turns out the dame was het for motely and the sire was infact motley tessera.

I can't wait to see what that banded motley looks like after a few sheds.
7601026be093d8a444396aca9f78ef5a.jpg
76952b2924a0df50186a3f420dfc9c70.jpg
9c3076f326d1bb996f3e087258fccb86.jpg

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk
OMG beautiful!

Season Recap

This past year I was hoping for a few things to prove out and I got exactly the holdbacks I wanted. Time to start planning my pairings for next year. So far I have these, but things may change. I'm really hoping for a Honey Maimi Tessera from clutch #2, and a Miami okeetee from #3.

#1 (HC) Honey bloodred Miami het cinder 66% ph amel X honey het bloodred, 66%ph amel 50% ph cinder

#2 (HO) Honey bloodred Miami het cinder 66% ph amel X Honey Tessera ph amel, stripe

#3 (LB) Extreme Okeetee X Caramel Miami het cinder, sunkissed 66%ph amel bloodred

#4 (RL) Amel X Amel

#5 (SG) Bloodred Miami 66%ph motely 50%ph amel X Miami het candycane

#7 (ZA) Anery het amel X ultramel anery motely

#8 (CP) ghost het charcoal X pewter het hypo stripe

#9 (BV) 50/50 cal king het hypo X high white striped cal king

#10 (ZS) anery het amel X specter

Almost everything is out of the egg now, so time for a breeding season recap. Of the 10 pairings I had 15 first time breeders. All the corns I can say were properly sexed. I did have some inducbation issues and lost maybe 30 babies.

#1 (HC) Honey bloodred Miami het cinder 66% ph amel X honey het bloodred, 66%ph amel 50% ph cinder

The sire was proven het for cinder. with no visible shatters in this clutch I will say the female is not het cinder. The sire has now been paired with 3 females who were all ph amel. No amels were visible so he probably isn't het amel.

#2 (HO) Honey bloodred Miami het cinder 66% ph amel X Honey Tessera ph amel, stripe

Nothing very interesting in this clutch just honey and honey tesseras

#3 (LB) Extreme Okeetee X Caramel Miami het cinder, sunkissed 66%ph amel bloodred

No hidden hets revealed. Okeetee seems to dominate over miami

#4 (RL) Amel X Amel

Both parents revealed they were het motley

#5 (SG) Bloodred Miami 66%ph motely 50%ph amel X Miami het candycane

Full clutch of normal Miamis. Male probably isn't het for amel. Female was suspected for PH motley but that could not be determined.

Female was actually het motley and male proved he was a motley Tessera. A nice variety in the clutch

#7 (ZA) Anery het amel X ultramel anery motely

A small clutch of anerys, ultramel anerys, and snows exactly as I was expecting

#8 (CP) ghost het charcoal X pewter het hypo stripe

I was expecting mostly normals from this clutch with maybe a few hypos, charcoals or phantoms if I was lucky. The pewter turned out to be a visual hypo. I ended up with 6 hypos and 9 phantoms.

#9 (BV) 50/50 cal king het hypo X high white striped cal king

She tried to eat him multiple times.

#10 (ZS) anery het amel X specter

This should have been a clutch of anerys with maybe some specter influences. Somehow I got snows in the mix, meaning the dame is het for amel.

That Anery is MALE? I'll have to keep an eye out for that Specter pairing...
I figured I'd give an update on these since most of them are still hanging around. Several of the aneries are looking very dark like the sire. A hand full are starting to look very specter/banshee like with thicker black borders and yellowish green saddles. A couple aneries are just so-so. The snows are almost starting to look like bubblegum or green blotched but it doesn't show up very well in pictures. A little over 50%of the clutch is starting to get a pinkish hue similar to the specter dame.
5549b8bb63b55e210ad16498e3a81425.jpg
7e946deb604c10f335e657e2bcaace25.jpg
97f5b0a5b2762490bce9109ccacdcb50.jpg
fec8d57470ee606053101bf5b3ca2510.jpg

Some more fun stuff has evolved from the pairings of that anery male. The anery x ultramel anery motley pairing produced a snow. That snow is starting to show halos. The pairing of the anery x specter produced 3 snows in the first clutch and one snow in the double. I sold one of the three snows early on. The two left have developed into a halo and a green blotched. The snow from the double clutch got sold but I'm still in contact with the new owner and waiting to see if green blotch/halo appears on that one in a few months.

That's cool! Be sure to post progression pics!
I need to take pics of my keepers, and post them in my breeding threads.

Here is the snow from a few posts up. The halos are now visible and more pinks are coming in.
18ec4eb5418e1bf64f136f9148f666a3.jpg

The green blotched and halo snows that popped up in my anery project. I couldn't quite capture the pinks in the ground color. I'm pretty sure the anery sire is green blotched and the specter dame is halo.
2b4abe2c506f82701d4b013a27ed8bfa.jpg
2facabe39050fd27a07481243187a162.jpg
2a9e1603181304da4da5cb44e615da41.jpg
8115e21f0aef6a18458652e9a29e17bc.jpg

Back