CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Oh, Craigslist...

Old 01-12-2013, 11:47 PM   #11
MotleyMedusa7
Now you got me looking around on some Texas cities' CL's out of curiosity..I have learned some things...

I found out tonight there is a "Memphis" phase corn snake..didn't know that.. LOL...

also,everyone with a normal corn for sale calls it an Okeetee...

people having a baby suddenly find it impossible to care for 1 snake...

a juvenile rat snake is commonly mistaken for a corn snake...

some corn snakes need to stay together because they are 'mated'...

snakes are very demanding animals,'cuz even having 1 takes too much time to care for so they need someone who has time for them...

This one is irritating-- 'male is brown female is orange' (= dark orange morph?) yet they have had 3 'batches'(cookies?) of eggs in 2 years -----

http://easttexas.craigslist.org/pet/3537323654.html

Old 01-13-2013, 12:06 AM   #12
hypnoctopus
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyMedusa7 View Post

This one is irritating-- 'male is brown female is orange' (= dark orange morph?) yet they have had 3 'batches'(cookies?) of eggs in 2 years -----

http://easttexas.craigslist.org/pet/3537323654.html
But they come with extra beading! Now I can make all those necklaces and bracelets I've been wanting to.

Old 01-13-2013, 12:09 AM   #13
MotleyMedusa7
LOL! I missed that

Old 01-13-2013, 12:10 AM   #14
BlackBear123
Some of those are great. I got my first beautiful corn from a guy giving him away on craigslist-so dont be too harsh

Old 01-13-2013, 12:11 AM   #15
hypnoctopus
I do sometimes see some good deals on Craigslist. I've bought a couple tanks that are in nice condition for a fraction of the price of a new one.

Old 01-13-2013, 02:08 AM   #17
Alicia P
Not a snake, but I saw an ad on CL today for a 55gal aquarium that came with 2 - 10in oscars, a 10in pleco & a 5in koi. Seriously an overstocked tank

Old 01-13-2013, 02:09 AM   #19
crotalis40741
I like the caramel being called a copper on kingsnake better lol

Old 01-13-2013, 06:09 AM   #20
marieK
Yesterday i saw a corn advertised as amel het tessera for £225. Photo was of a regular amel!
Couldn't stop myself from writing him an email! Not on craigslist.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google