CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

Whats the funniest thing your corn snake has ever done?

Old 01-07-2007, 04:26 PM   #111
DinoNeill
1. The first day I had my amel as a hatchling she went to investigate her water dish and whilst sensing the side of the dish her tongue got stuck to it and she freaked out until it came loose (reminded me of that kid stuck to the metal pole in "A Christmas Story").

2. When climbing in her viv she tends to fall and occasionally lands in her water dish, so I randomly wake up to splashing sounds and go to find the inside glass covered in water.

3. I woke up once, checked out the viv and noticed that ,somehow, my amel had moved her cardboard hide perfectly over her water dish and was sitting inside, under the water (I could see cause one side of the box is removed so it was like a desk drawer slightly ajar).

Old 01-09-2007, 05:16 AM   #112
snakehips
After owning 'Pebbles' since christmas we knew she was due a shed soon, anyway last night my daughter got her out of her viv ( she is such a sweet calm baby, even when blue she loves to be handled), anyway, Paige started excercising her, then she started to rub on her hands and fingers, she then found a hard button through Paiges jumper and really pressed hard and started quiverring, obviously trying to break her skin to shed. This was attempted for a couple of times but without success so we put her back in her viv where she then was frantically pushing at anything hard to start her shed. After about five minutes, and me and my daughter starting to feel a bit sorry for her, she finally shed (complete yeh!), and then proceeded to to try and get back into her skin lol!
We then got her back out and rewarded her with her pinkie tea!!

What an eventful evening.

Old 01-09-2007, 07:07 AM   #113
Shade
When I changed my corn's tank from Eco-earth to aspen substrate, it loved to play 'Hide in the aspen and then pop out and bite Jake's fingers when he's trying to find you.'

Old 01-09-2007, 10:39 AM   #114
TheHated
I love that version of hide and seek

Old 01-09-2007, 12:13 PM   #115
nigel the corn snake
I think that the weirdest thing my snake has ever done is number 1 have a staring compotition with me ( i lost )
And 2 when hes eating a pinkie once he was so hungry and impationt he presses the mouse up against the lid of the cage to hurry up the feeding process

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google