CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

cannibal corn ???

Old 11-30-2011, 08:53 AM   #91
BloodyBaroness
Quote:
Originally Posted by big chris View Post
Na its rude to just ignore people as long as people want to smart off I will reply to them and we will all keep this thread at the top of the list for weeks its already been at the top of the list for half a day now
You just want to keep getting in the last word.

They are your snakes, we told you our opinions, you did not like them. So what? You are going to keep your snakes how you want to keep them anyway. I sincerely doubt you started this thread with the intent on changing anything.

Old 11-30-2011, 09:24 AM   #92
starsevol
I changed my tagline, just for this thread.
Better now?

Old 11-30-2011, 09:31 AM   #93
Christen
How do you find these Autumn?

Old 11-30-2011, 09:56 AM   #95
beautifullywild77
Thank you Nanci! This thread was growing tiresome!

Old 11-30-2011, 10:02 AM   #96
Nanci
I'm sure we can drag it out for a few hundred more posts all saying the same thing, though.

Your snakes might die if you cohab ∞

I don't care, they might not ∞

Old 11-30-2011, 10:08 AM   #97
beautifullywild77
Yep! I just don't understand why people start things like this, knowing full well its going to be fight!
Or why others, myself including fall into the trap!

Old 11-30-2011, 10:12 AM   #98
starsevol
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifullywild77 View Post
Yep! I just don't understand why people start things like this, knowing full well its going to be fight!
Or why others, myself including fall into the trap!
I know! I am guilty of the same thing. It just bothers me no end that people would purposely and willfully hurt their animals like that....

Old 11-30-2011, 10:14 AM   #99
big chris
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD THERE IS NOTHING NEW YOU CAN ADD AT THIS POINT.

@baroness yes your possibly right I don't know maybe I hoped to get people to tell me everything would be ok I don't know and like I said I don't care any more I just want this angry thread to die. But you are wrong about one thing I don't need the last word I waited hopping your comment would be the last but you see its not now I don't blame nanci because her article is the most detailed I have read and she was very helpful in the way she posted it but I just want this to go away.

Regardless of what people think about me I love my snakes but I do also love watching them interact together yes they entertain me when they play on the same branch I'm sorry that a statement like that could cause so much anger but I can't take it back because honestly it is true.

If you want to call me a piece of crap and flood my email with hate mail I promise I will read everyone and look at every good article. But as of now since I have already started cohabing and I like the results I will not be stopping yes if I'm wrong it would be at the detriment of my snakes and for that I would feel horrible but I don't think that it has to end bad and right now that's where I am at.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD THERE IS NOTHING NEW YOU CAN ADD AT THIS POINT.

Old 11-30-2011, 10:18 AM   #100
starsevol
Yup, we are still at the "my snakes might be injured or killed and I STILL don't care" stage.....sad.
Stupidity kills.....

Betcha not a single one of his snakes lives to see 15 years of age.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google