CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

cannibal corn ???

Old 11-29-2011, 07:21 PM   #31
Jasonx
Quote:
Originally Posted by big chris View Post
Please don't quote a 13 year old for being the words of wisdom more like the ignorance of innocence. Jason I'm sorry first of all I'm sorry I said fu that was not cool you may be a cool kid smart and knowledgeable about herps but no when you tell me to get rid of all my animals I no longer value your opinion you are just being emotional and unreasonable at that point
well when ur first example is to play fetch in the street with ur dogs, tht is ridiculous even for an example, but you think what you, my insecurites and self consciousness and being bullied helps me ignore people like you, ignorant and incoherent

Old 11-29-2011, 07:22 PM   #32
starsevol
Quote:
Please don't quote a 13 year old for being the words of wisdom more like the ignorance of innocence. Jason I'm sorry first of all I'm sorry I said fu that was not cool you may be a cool kid smart and knowledgeable about herps but no when you tell me to get rid of all my animals I no longer value your opinion you are just being emotional and unreasonable at that point
I think you should be embarassed that a 13 year old kid is so much better a keeper than you are. At least his snakes are not miserable.

Old 11-29-2011, 07:23 PM   #33
Jasonx
Quote:
Originally Posted by starsevol View Post
I think you should be embarassed that a 13 year old kid is so much better a keeper than you are. At least his snakes are not miserable.
thanks <3

Old 11-29-2011, 07:25 PM   #34
Jasonx
and because of this guy, my rep has sky rocketed, so thanks irresponsible owner

Old 11-29-2011, 07:25 PM   #35
starsevol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonx View Post
thanks <3
You are welcome. This hobby needs more young people who put the needs of their animals first, before their "entertainment".

I personally have the same opinion of co habbers as I do of live feeders, cat hangers, puppy kickers and child abusers....all the same to me.

Old 11-29-2011, 07:26 PM   #36
Jasonx
Quote:
Originally Posted by starsevol View Post
You are welcome. This hobby needs more young people who put the needs of their animals first, before their "entertainment".

I personally have the same opinion of co habbers as I do of live feeders, cat hangers, puppy kickers and child abusers....all the same to me.
oops, my bp only takes live

Old 11-29-2011, 07:27 PM   #37
big chris
That is how it will most likely go or that is how you hope it goes so you can say see I was right now who is sick you want to be right so bad that you would wish pain and suffering and inevitable death on my animals I don't get it

Old 11-29-2011, 07:29 PM   #38
starsevol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonx View Post
oops, my bp only takes live
By that I mean people who want to feed live, you know. For entertainment!
In time maybe you can get your ball to switch. Safer you know!

Old 11-29-2011, 07:30 PM   #39
big chris
How do you know his snakes aren't miserable and that mine are please don't say your opinion is scientific fact that is absurd

Old 11-29-2011, 07:31 PM   #40
starsevol
Quote:
That is how it will most likely go or that is how you hope it goes so you can say see I was right now who is sick you want to be right so bad that you would wish pain and suffering and inevitable death on my animals I don't get it
No, by doing what you are doing, YOU are the one inflicting this on your animals. And if they die a few years earlier than they should, you won't ever know for sure. But what you are doing right now is stressing them, hurting them and making sure that they won't live as long as they could.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google