CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

cannibal corn ???

Old 11-29-2011, 08:49 PM   #61
Christen
Wow I am so glad that I went to FedEx. This thread did go crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big chris View Post
Thank you booboo yes I realize it is a never ending struggle on here I believe I even referenced that in my first thread I have weighed the opinions and made my decision but as I am yet not perfect I am ever evolving and learning and I decided to ask a ? Yes a ? That has been asked before but not by me and maybe never answerewd by you or the other posters here.
If you have seen all of the co-hab threads like I suggested you to read then you would know that cannibalism is a possibility since that is the biggest reason for not co-habbing especially young snakes. Therefore this question was not needed and that is why you got labeled as a troll.

Looking at your pictures and other posts it does look like the 3 snakes you have living together are young. Here is my experience. http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...t=sick+stomach Forget unwanted clutches I almost lost mom. Not worth it.

Old 11-29-2011, 09:19 PM   #62
cornsnakelovah
Gosh I was gone for a week and missed a war. I'm not going to get involved....I'm NOT going to get involved... Oh and I'm very sorry to hear about your snake cmalchow, I'd be devastated.

Old 11-29-2011, 09:22 PM   #63
cornsnakelovah
Or did star lose a snake? I'm sorry.

Old 11-29-2011, 09:26 PM   #64
Christen
Starsevol did loose her snake. I did not Thank goodness.

Old 11-29-2011, 09:28 PM   #65
big chris
Please don't make me build a 4th idle in my backyard I gave up and admitted all of you to be right when I first started this thread and even to some extent still now I kinda viewed cannibalism amongst corns to be some what of a urban legend and I mean that with the sincerest of apologies to anybody who may have lost a snake that will read that line. But its the truth I feel that everybody knows somebody that knows somebody that cohabbing didn't work out for and ended in tragedy but I know multiple people that do it successfully. Its kinda like the donkey show in mexico every man has that one buddy that knows a guy that went to it and can get everybody in ok its nothing like that I just said that to aggravate but honestly that's all yall have done all night is drop one liners that you knew would start a argument I can count on one hand the number of messages on 7 pages that were actually trying to be helpful all the rest of it was bs that was intended for nothing more than to make me look and feel stupid and to cause a fight none of the 3 happened. Now I'm not saying there aren't risk of disease but those risks are there when you have a single animal in a enclosure its just a risk of keeping animals that weren't meant to be kept in a small enclosure no matter there numbers and that were never meant to be handled by humans and exposed to all our bacteria and disease so I do think there is a risk of spreading disease in a community but I don't think it is that much greater than picking up one snake moving him to a feed box and grabbing another and moving it to a feed box its carelessness that would spread disease and while you all disagree with me I don't think that I am being careless

Old 11-29-2011, 09:41 PM   #66
cornsnakelovah
I think at this point we should all agree to dissagree, leave this thread where it is, accept the fact that Big Chris has made his decision to cohabb regardless of the advice you have been giving him, and just continue our lives.

Old 11-29-2011, 09:49 PM   #67
big chris
Thank lovah I never said I was right just that I had a right to try again I don't know how many times I have said it but I do mean it I am sorry my decision and my question caused so many problems and so much anger.

Old 11-29-2011, 10:05 PM   #68
Christen
See that is were my post came in. LOL If you had actually read the threads you should know the answer and not needed to ask. Which again is why you got pegged as a troll.

Old 11-29-2011, 10:49 PM   #69
Holly12
Oh dear still going at it?.

Old 11-29-2011, 10:56 PM   #70
Christen
Really Why?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google