CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

Housing snakes together - my very, very long opinion

Old 01-15-2005, 02:13 PM   #61
Mangrove
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packerfan4
Good God...most of you on here are over 30...DO YOU NOT HAVE A LIFE BESIDES GETTING ON THE NET AND TALKIN ABOUT SNAKES...no offense but you ppl need to get out more...Have any of you ever heard of FOOTBALL or sports in general???LEARN TO LIKE THEM AND MAYBE YOUR LIVES WILL SEEM MORE FULL. it has to be pretty damn boring waking up every day and playin with snakes. peace

see that is what i mean, we dont need that there i sno reason for it, if you can take the time to type it then you cant insult us for somehting that we love and have grown up near, there is no reason to take an action and put a post such as that one.... UNACCEPTABLE

Old 01-15-2005, 02:32 PM   #62
Spirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTGoff69
Let's see....you're 17...you got your first snake when you were 3....but you've been keeping them 12 years?
No no no, What he SAID was:
Quote:
I may only be 17 but i got my first corn when i was 3
Then tried to backtalk his way out of it by saying he kept them for 12 (which probably means he an older sibling who has one and they lives under the same roof).

I have to agree with Wilder though. At 3 years old, that is pretty damn impressive!

Old 01-15-2005, 02:42 PM   #63
Packerfan4
My brother bought me one when i was three and i started helping him take care of it...He gave it to me before he went to collage on a football schlorship, i was about 5 then...answer ur ?'s?

Old 01-15-2005, 02:49 PM   #64
cka
Good God...most of you on here are over 30...DO YOU NOT HAVE A LIFE BESIDES GETTING ON THE NET AND TALKIN ABOUT SNAKES...no offense but you ppl need to get out more...Have any of you ever heard of FOOTBALL or sports in general???LEARN TO LIKE THEM AND MAYBE YOUR LIVES WILL SEEM MORE FULL. it has to be pretty damn boring waking up every day and playin with snakes. peace

lmao now THATS funny, thanks hehe..."Dats a good one, Ahnold"...

hmm...so far today i've washed 3 loads of laundry, vacuumed the downstairs, made the kid put hers away AND clean her room...fooled with snakes (of course)...manged to squeeze jumpin inline here and takin a few pics of snakes...

work a four day 50 hour plus week, support my family and hobbies while my wife works and attends college full time...at least twice a week hike and fish all over the few lakes we have here...take my kid herp hunting...drive 700 miles to attend shows...it's all good tho, it's called multitasking and it comes with experience, as does age, humility and knowledge...and the ability to gracefully remove your foot from your mouth, but that can be done...even at...17....

Old 01-15-2005, 02:49 PM   #65
Spirit
PF: How many snakes have you kept since then?
What kind of snakes?
How many do you have now?

Just curious.

CKA is my new E-hero.

Old 01-15-2005, 04:12 PM   #66
Mangrove
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by cka

lmao now THATS funny, thanks hehe..."Dats a good one, Ahnold"...

hmm...so far today i've washed 3 loads of laundry, vacuumed the downstairs, made the kid put hers away AND clean her room...fooled with snakes (of course)...manged to squeeze jumpin inline here and takin a few pics of snakes...

work a four day 50 hour plus week, support my family and hobbies while my wife works and attends college full time...at least twice a week hike and fish all over the few lakes we have here...take my kid herp hunting...drive 700 miles to attend shows...it's all good tho, it's called multitasking and it comes with experience, as does age, humility and knowledge...and the ability to gracefully remove your foot from your mouth, but that can be done...even at...17....

wow CKA that is a very impressive list respect has been gained for that, i got tired sjut reading that likst hahahah but see packerfan4 we do do things and to insult us with that is just incredably chldish, hope you can put fudes aside and jsut give up you cant back your self outa this one

Old 01-15-2005, 04:29 PM   #67
Packerfan4
I have 2 corns
-1 cal. king
-1 Gaboon Viper
-2 albino burmese pythons
-2 Scarlet Kingsnakes

Old 01-15-2005, 04:33 PM   #68
Jla293
Then how do exotic pet stores house all of their baby corn snakes togther? That's what came up in my mind while I read this thread.

Old 01-15-2005, 04:35 PM   #69
howiet4702
Quote:

Hey...that was totally uncalled for...It's truely amazing how a 17 y/o knows everything including everyone's life! We do have lives that we live and it's not degrading other people! So, with that being said, have mommy or daddy take you to the mall so us "over 30 y/o's" can talk about what we enjoy!

Old 01-15-2005, 04:35 PM   #70
Mangrove
Thumbs up

Quote:
I have 2 corns
-1 cal. king
-1 Gaboon Viper
-2 albino burmese pythons
-2 Scarlet Kingsnakes

-2 albino burmese pythons wow now that is amazing. how big are each, burmese pythons are like the largest snakes you can house now thats an impresive list

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google