CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

Whats the funniest thing your corn snake has ever done?

Old 07-31-2006, 10:49 PM   #1
snakedancer
Smile Whats the funniest thing your corn snake has ever done?

Whats the funniest thing your corn snake has ever done?

Mine would hafta be how she watches me in my sleep
(I know this because when I wake up I see Sally doing it and my mom comes in evry now and then to check on her and sees her do this)

Old 07-31-2006, 11:03 PM   #2
Bobo's Mama
I'd say it was when one of my corns started drinking out of my water bottle once. I was handling him, and he was wrapped around me when I filled it up.. I guess he smelled the water because he went right to it and stuck his head in and started drinking it. Good thing it was water!

Old 08-01-2006, 12:46 AM   #3
xXMetalsAngelXx
My Miami must be a metro-sexual because he loves to be accesseries =)

My albino does a "mama" stretch. Whenever someone holds her and I walk by, I'll be 20 ft away and she'll be stretching in my direction.

Old 08-01-2006, 01:43 AM   #4
jazzgeek
My oldest corn, JD, is working on a prop comedy act.

He's taking the name "Amel Top". I'm taking 20 per cent.

regards,
jazz

Old 08-01-2006, 02:26 AM   #5
Plissken
Whenever I'm on the phone, Connor always comes out and just stares at me. Like he's thinking, "hey mum, what you doing?"

My new python likes to headbut my thumb

Old 08-01-2006, 03:22 AM   #6
gnarhimself
I think the funnies thing I had ever seen,was the first time my corn "yawned"
That definately had me rolling on the floor.

Old 08-01-2006, 12:15 PM   #7
serpentina
Mine has always cruised around the top lip of his 20 gal aquarium. It was fine when he was smaller (I've had him 3 months) but, now that he's getting more girth to him, he keeps falling out. He's a determined little guy though, and keeps at it. Last night he was at it for an hour at least. He must have fallen like 15 times. He cracks me up.

Old 08-01-2006, 12:26 PM   #8
Serpwidgets
One time a few years ago I tried to breed Seven to Floyd. He got on top of her and started the old mating dance, and in typical fashion she bucked really hard. So hard, in fact, that he was knocked completely off of her and his head landed on his own back near his vent.

He picked up right where he left off: dancing his chin/neck on his own back. He was caught in a feedback loop and was getting unbelievably excited at all the stimulation coming from all directions. He was twitching like crazy, every time he would start "catching up" with himself (getting his chin farther up his back) he'd also start "getting away" and bolt ahead, which of course was fruitless.

Twitch twitch! Slide sliiiide, caress caress! Twitch twi-BOLT! GO GO GO stop! Twitch twitch! Ooh, she's excited now I can tell! Sliiiiide twitch sliiiiide, twitch twitch, BOLT! GO GO GO Stop! Twitch twitch! Oh yeah, baby!

It took a few minutes for him to figure out what was going on. I think if I had laughed any harder I would have had a seizure.

Old 08-01-2006, 12:33 PM   #9
marty.warwick
What happened last night when I fed Travis was quite amusing, I put his mouse in a tub, then put that in the viv. He was already out climbing on his plant when I put the tub in and immediately the smell attracted his attention, he turned round quickly and fell out of the plant. He then started going along the front of the viv (So I couldn't see him) then he would pop his head up. Then duck down, slither along, pop his head up again. He did it about 5 times before finding the tub.

Old 08-01-2006, 01:25 PM   #10
SnakeCreations
They can be SO goofy!!

Sobek, my new little Okeetee, was sitting near the front of his tub when I entered the snake room recently. His tub sits about eye level for me. I turned around and glanced up and there were these two dark eyes looking at me ferociously! That silly guy had slithered up the side, then bent his head all the way back and was looking at me upside down. I'm surprised he didn't fall backwards!! He did this on the first day while being held as well. It's the funniest thing to see!

-Tonya

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google