CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

he hates me!! help please!!

Old 12-27-2006, 10:22 AM   #21
BeckyG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdizzyfizzy
he got away again ((( he burryed himself!!
So dig him out.

Old 12-27-2006, 10:25 AM   #22
Jdizzyfizzy

A little help from my mums bf and we got him, its gona take a week or wo doing it this way, but i think with that extra help ill get used to it... thanks for all your help guys

oh and dont forget to check out my "Damien" thread in the photo gallary,
and my youtube "Snakly Blog!"

Old 12-27-2006, 10:39 AM   #23
Nanci
Don't feel bedly about digging him out- I only have one that comes out when I open the lid, Maizey, and Shoco is happy to come out if he's out already, but otherwise for him and Zee and Inez, I just dig them out from wherever they are. Addy- I just poke around in the aspen till I hear a hiss- she's very easy to locate.

Nanci

Old 12-27-2006, 10:43 AM   #24
Drucifer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdizzyfizzy

A little help from my mums bf and we got him, its gona take a week or wo doing it this way, but i think with that extra help ill get used to it... thanks for all your help guys

oh and dont forget to check out my "Damien" thread in the photo gallary,
and my youtube "Snakly Blog!"

You wearing black nail varnish?

If so *high five*.

Old 12-27-2006, 11:03 AM   #25
Jdizzyfizzy

yea i'am the town freak! and loving it!! "high five back"

Old 12-27-2006, 11:06 AM   #26
Drucifer
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD

That's awesome.

Old 12-27-2006, 11:10 AM   #27
Jdizzyfizzy
<3 well what can i say! marilyn manson change's ppl

Old 12-27-2006, 11:23 AM   #28
RachelS
My new corn snake is exactly the same. Gonna take a lot of perseverance and a pair of rubber gloves me thinks I like a challenge anyway. It'll be all the more rewarding when we finally tame him

Old 12-27-2006, 11:40 AM   #29
TWGarland
Look guys seriously, people arent kidding when they say it doesn't hurt. I reckon it feels like attaching a flimsy paper clip to your arm! If you just quickly grab him from under the hide, then thats better than hesitating and prolonging your snake thinking, whats gonna happen next? if you pick it up early then it will know its gonna be fine.

What i used to do with my snake was place the palm of my hand straight over the snake (lightly resting it ontop) as soon as i uncovered it. This way it still feels in a small, dark place, and gives you confidence by touching it. Another plus to this is you can like shimmy the snake into a lifting position or between your fingers and once its in your hands it should be alot calmer.
Hope ive helped

Old 12-27-2006, 12:20 PM   #30
Nanci
You need to watch Jackass 2 (released yesterday!) to see what a REAL snake bite is like, and how Johnny Knoxville doesn't cry about it. And no, I don't mean the first scene!!! :-)

Nanci

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google