CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

me and my snake have fun time!

Old 12-28-2006, 04:04 PM   #11
Jdizzyfizzy
Well, how dare you? just because i'am not good at spelling and ur an old gramp/posh/rich/royalty, it dont matter if we chat or as you people would say "discuss" as long as its about corn snakes, witch 99% of the time it is, so before you try insulting somone again, try and think how hard it is for me, wrighting big things takes me a long time and alot of mental stress, i'am dislexic and if u cant handle that then ur one of the ppl i think of as worthless,

Old 12-28-2006, 04:05 PM   #12
Shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdizzyfizzy
yea, ur eather a sick sick person, a spammer, or somone who found there snake on the side of the road and keeps them in a jar...
They are probably all of those things.

he can't be serious snakes don't even taste nice (joke)

But really, a 30 year old that act's like a six year old. I am a LOT younger younger than that and I can still be botherd to type properly.

Old 12-28-2006, 04:09 PM   #13
VooDooVinnie
Shrap he's 14.. cut him some slack yeah?

Old 12-28-2006, 04:32 PM   #14
Roy Munson
Quote:
Well, how dare you? just because i'am not good at spelling and ur an old gramp/posh/rich/royalty, it dont matter if we chat or as you people would say "discuss" as long as its about corn snakes, witch 99% of the time it is, so before you try insulting somone again, try and think how hard it is for me, wrighting big things takes me a long time and alot of mental stress, i'am dislexic and if u cant handle that then ur one of the ppl i think of as worthless,
I'm not buying the dyslexia excuse. Dyslexia doesn't prevent you from using spell check. Dyslexia doesn't make you type the word "people" as "ppl". You're just lazy. And you'll have to forgive me if I don't really care how much a lazy, silly little kid assesses my worth.

Old 12-28-2006, 04:48 PM   #15
Jdizzyfizzy
rofl i'am dislexic and thats not for you to judge and when i use ppl instead of people its not being lazy its keeping up with the 21st century text somthing you should do old man, and yea i dont care about you eather... i hope u dont have kids cuzz by the sounds of the person you is u probably put them through hell.

Old 12-28-2006, 04:56 PM   #16
tyflier
Jdizzy-

No offense, man, but I tend to agree that reading a whole bunch of "ppl" and "sum1" and "ur" in a topic is a bit annoying. There is a reason why many choose not to participate in "chat rooms", and those are the reason for me.

It doesn't take a whole lot of effort to use capital letters where appropriate and to use proper syntax and punctuation. It may take a few seconds to "publish" your post, but...that's usually a good thing.

I am sorry if you suffer from the learning disability of dyslexia, but that is no excuse for lazy typing and improper use of the English language.

Again, I'm not trying to be too harsh, I'm just offering some insight. Your credibility and respectability will be greatly increased if you spend a couple seconds writing your posts in an appropriate manner. FWIW...

Old 12-28-2006, 05:00 PM   #17
CARattler40
Quote:
rofl i'am dislexic and thats not for you to judge and when i use ppl instead of people its not being lazy its keeping up with the 21st century text somthing you should do old man

Yeah, that's gotta be the most ridiculous thing I've seen in a while. People like you are the ones who give people like Dean and other intelligent adults the impression that our generation is doomed to idiocy. 21st century text? Dude, the "modern" era of laziness doesn't mean you should butcher a language to keep up with the times. I really can't stress how stupid that statement was. Go back to your room and think about what you said, moron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwhatever[/quote
i hope u dont have kids cuzz by the sounds of the person you is u probably put them through hell.
If putting them through Hell will keep them from ending up like you, then I hope more people do so, for the sake of humanity.

Old 12-28-2006, 05:04 PM   #18
CARattler40
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyflier
Your credibility and respectability will be greatly increased if you spend a couple seconds writing your posts in an appropriate manner.
This is something else I forgot to add: How can you expect anybody on a forum meant for intelligent discussion to take you with any dose of seriousness when ur typng lyk dis?

You'd think someone from England would put more effort into not screwing up his own country's language.

Old 12-28-2006, 05:08 PM   #19
Nanci
Don't be calling Dean old- he's 12 years younger than me!!! That makes me a dinosaur! You probably shouldn't alienate one of the most knowledgeable people here...

Seriously, we are not text messaging on cell phones. People judge you by the words you use. You are obviously curious and creative and enthusiastic and very caring about Damien- people, adult people, will take you more seriously if you put some effort into writing coherently.

Nanci

Old 12-28-2006, 05:09 PM   #20
Nanci
My next post about Choco is going to be titled "me and my snake have fun time." Too bad he's digesting, or there'd be one tonight!

Nanci

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google