CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

me and my snake have fun time!

Old 12-28-2006, 06:09 PM   #31
Drucifer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson
And spare me the threats. You won't even be here in three months, so your respect for me, or lack thereof, doesn't bother me in the slightest. Nor do I have the least bit of concern for what you will or will not stand for.

Yours truly,
Methuselah
Served.

Old 12-28-2006, 06:13 PM   #32
jazzgeek
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Roy Munson again.

If you're Methusela, I'm dirt.

regards,
jazz
(Back in my day, we thought leetspeak was lazy and lame....oh wait, that's today.)

Old 12-28-2006, 06:21 PM   #33
tyflier
Did anyone else notice that the spelling vastly improved on the last 2 posts from dizzy?

Old 12-28-2006, 06:44 PM   #34
Jdizzyfizzy
thats because i was putting my mind to it... ummmmmmm... i guess ive learnt, i'am sorry, ummmmmm, yea i guess i will respect you more now you "owned" me, so yea, sorry, i'am here on hehalf of my snake, not myself so yea, ill stick to asking questions and not answering them, i guess the only real mates ive made here are nanci and voo, thanks for being the best of help :P

Old 12-28-2006, 07:02 PM   #35
BeckyG
Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Roy Munson again.
Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CARattler40 again.
Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Nanci again.
Curses! Foiled again!

Cordially,

somewhere between Methuselah and Dirt

Old 12-28-2006, 07:13 PM   #36
Nanci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdizzyfizzy
thats because i was putting my mind to it... ummmmmmm... i guess ive learnt, i'am sorry, ummmmmm, yea i guess i will respect you more now you "owned" me, so yea, sorry, i'am here on hehalf of my snake, not myself so yea, ill stick to asking questions and not answering them, i guess the only real mates ive made here are nanci and voo, thanks for being the best of help :P
You've got to be one of the most enthusiastic, effluent new owners there is. I appreciate that- and would like to nurture it. I can tell by looking at your blog that you truly care about the well-being of Damien, and I respect that. No one has asked so many questions in such a short period of time. :-) And you actually _listen_ to what people tell you!

Nanci (older than dirt!)

Old 12-28-2006, 07:26 PM   #37
Jdizzyfizzy
thanks nanci, if i dont get banned for "annoying ppl and spamming" then ill just come on here and ask my questions and pm ppl like i normally do

p.s i mean people

Old 12-28-2006, 07:57 PM   #38
Shade
I really don't see why you can't just take the time to make sure your posts are written in a readable, intelligent manner. I promise, it does not take long. If you type like an intelligent human being, you will be treated like one. Not only that, but it makes it a lot easier to understand the message of the post and give a good answer to whatever questions are in it, when you don't have to spend five minutes deciphering your so called 'modern' typing.

Also, it's kids like you, who are too lazy to put any effort into making your posts readable, who give a bad reputation to the rest of us younger members.

Please, just type your posts correctly, and you'll cause a lot less friction between yourself and other members. It's really not that hard. You've even got a spell-check function at the bottom of every post-input screen, so there's no excuse (other than laziness) not to use it.

Old 12-28-2006, 08:06 PM   #39
Jdizzyfizzy
oh, i will take this into account, ill start using it, thank you

Old 12-28-2006, 08:08 PM   #40
connord94
It's all simple. I use this type of spelling and grammar for Cornsnakes.com.

nd a us dis typ o spln n grmmr 4 wndws lyv msngr!

See, how simple, and seriously, you don't wanna' be tying knots in your snake, or biting him (Salmonella)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google