CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

Mean Adult Corn

Old 01-23-2007, 05:40 AM   #51
Tula_Montage
How the heck did I miss this thread!

"Thread of the year (so far) award goes to Sir killsalot"

Seriously that boy has issues, In a great way. Whats life with a puppy dawg snake huh Great job with everything you have done for him - I'm sure he doesn't appreciate it but you gotta try

He should meet one of my psychos - Sir Gnarly Shagalot. *WARNING* What you are about to see may make you die with fright - The sheer horror of what happened next will NEVER be shown on CS.

This is what happens when your manly other half makes comments like "Ain't you a purdy boy"

Old 01-23-2007, 12:13 PM   #52
delano
Smile This is an excellent thread

I have just read this thread and i laughed sooo hard that lemonade came out of my nose !! Well good luck with your snake and if you do manage do get pictures of your snake i would love to see them!

Old 01-23-2007, 08:07 PM   #53
Phoenix17
I am new to this site, and this is definitely the funniest thread I have read on here, or anywhere else in a long time. Cheers to your comedy Miss SnakeNbake, and it seems your charm and stalking skills are winning your boy over. There still might be hope for unicorn laidened dreams of riding off into the sunset with him, or enjoying some champagne in front of a roaring fire, while you feed him mice on a stick. Don't give up, don't ever give up................

PS Maybe a little Sir Mix-A-Lot in his room would help things.
" I like big Mice and I can not lie, those other snakes can't deny..........."

Old 01-24-2007, 08:17 AM   #54
Drucifer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeNbake
Hi everyone, I'm new here and hope someone can offer some advice

An acquaintance of mine owned a beautiful charcoal corn snake for a long time but he wanted nothing to do with it. Apparently it was a gift. He never cleaned its tank or handled it at all. When it came time to feed it, he literally just opened the lid and threw in a dead mouse. When I found this out I got angry because that's abuse in my book. I badgered him until he finally gave in and just dropped the whole tank onto my doorstep and walked away.

So now I have this snake and I want to clean out his tank and give him a nice place to live (heating, water, clean shavings, cave, etc) but the second I open the lid, he tries to attack me. I understand why he's doing it but it really is scary to see a snake that big lunging at me the way he does. I don't even have to reach in...he'll come right on out to get me. It would be comical if he wasn't so big.

Handling him is my last concern. I just really need to clean his tank. There's actual mold and feces all over and he has no water. I can't believe he has lived this long in those conditions. It's heartbreaking to see.

Is my only option to let him bite me?
You sir, are a true animal lover.
I take my hat off to you.

Old 01-24-2007, 02:43 PM   #55
jazzgeek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drucifer
You sir, are a true animal lover.
I take my hat off to you.
SIR?

Have you seen the avatar pic?

There are drag queens in Key West who would KILL, I tell ya......

regards,
jazz

Old 01-24-2007, 03:42 PM   #56
SnakeNbake
The only thing standing between me and my dream of being the greatest drag queen ever is my lack of a penis. Jazz can I have yours since you don't seem to be using it?

Old 01-24-2007, 03:57 PM   #57
ramanth
This thread is amazing. Thanks for the giggles.

How is Sir Killsalittleless doing these days?

Old 01-24-2007, 06:20 PM   #58
Susan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeNbake
The only thing standing between me and my dream of being the greatest drag queen ever is my lack of a penis. Jazz can I have yours since you don't seem to be using it?

Oh, I can't wait for Dale's response to this one...that is, of course, if he still has the kahonies...

(Sorry Dale...I couldn't resist!)

Old 01-24-2007, 06:26 PM   #59
SnakeNbake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan
Oh, I can't wait for Dale's response to this one...that is, of course, if he still has the kahonies...

(Sorry Dale...I couldn't resist!)
Muhahahaha! I know, I can barely wait either. I'm skeered! *hold me*

Old 01-24-2007, 06:29 PM   #60
DogStar5988
LOL, your a brave soul SnakeNbake, unfortunatly if Sir Killsalot doesn't get you....Dale will... it was nice knowing you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google