CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

Mixed group for sale

Old 05-03-2011, 09:57 PM   #1
northwestcorns
Mixed group for sale

I have a lovely group of corns. I was hoping to breed, but my Navy life kept getting in the way. Most recently a deployment. Now I am getting out of the Navy and out of Corns.

I'm hoping that someone here in the Northwest (I'm in WA), will take the whole group with all equipment off of my hands for $2000 OBO. All eat really well. The 2010's are all a little small. The person I had feeding them didn't feed them as frequently as they should have been, but are growing like weeds since I've been back and no harm seems done.

Below is the list, next to each is the container they are currently in. All containers, cage furniture, heaters, etc. go with them. All hets are listed as possible since I haven't bred them and can only list what I was told when I bought them. The lavendar zigzag was burned a couple of years ago with an improper light placement and she recovered beautifully, but her zigzag pattern is mostly gone and the skin she grew over it is bumpy, but she never stopped eating and being feisty through the whole thing and, while small for her age, she will probably be big enough to breed after another season. I have her pre-burn pics if you want to see her pattern.

0.1 Creamscicle (Exoterra 18X18X18 with light fixture)

1.0 Snow Stripe (20 L)
0.1 Butter (poss Het Stripe) (20)
0.1 Amel Stripe (poss Het Butter) (20L)
1.0 Ghost (24x24)
0.1 Blizzard (20L)
0.1 Lavendar Zig Zag (poss Het Stripe) (20L)
0.1 Okeetee (Exoterra 18X18X18 with light fixture)

0.1 Hypo Bloodred (poss het Lavendar) (15L?)

0.1 Anerytheristic Stripe (Sterilite 16Q)
1.0 Charcoal (Sterilite 16Q)
1.0 Snow (Sterilite 16Q)
1.0 Bloodred (10G)

I'm obviously not going to recoup all of the money I put into these guys, but for $2000, someone can get a nice group of healthy corns with most of them being able to breed next season along with all of their equipment.

Old 05-03-2011, 10:07 PM   #2
MysticExotics
I sent you a PM

Old 05-03-2011, 11:16 PM   #3
northwestcorns
Pics are posted

I posted pics of almost everyone under Northwestcorns Pics, Pics 2, and Pics 3 in the Photo Gallery if anyone is interested. The Creamscicle isn't interested in coming out and the Ghost corn wanted to hide in the shadows.

I'm going to try to let them all go together for a while, but if that doesn't work out, I will sell them individually. I'm not really interested in shipping, so I'd rather someone come and pick them up. I have Sterilite travel containers for every one of them.

I'm in Port Orchard, WA, near the Bremerton Naval Base.

Thanks,
Shelley

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google