CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

Well started 2010's!

Old 04-22-2011, 07:09 PM   #1
wax32
Well started 2010's!

I have two babies left from last years pairing of Pink (Blizzard het Caramel) and El Dorado (Golddust).

Male Amel het Caramel and Charcoal - $35

Male Golddust het Charcoal - $90

Both are eating fuzzies!

Shipping is $50 hold for pick-up or to your door.

Old 04-23-2011, 01:06 AM   #2
theroadwarrior
I sent you a PM...
Is the Ultramel female the one in the hatchling pics on your other post? (Or perhaps a sister?)

Old 04-23-2011, 01:39 AM   #3
Christen
Hopefully, I am not wrong but I am not sure what other post you are talking about. However, I am fairly certain that it is the same snake. I can tell you I have a sibling to these guys. She is a great snake and just gets better with each shed.

Old 04-23-2011, 01:23 PM   #4
theroadwarrior
Cmalchow,

Yes I am fairly certain it is the same one he posted a pic of when she first hatched. I am hoping to hear back about her- she's gorgeous! (Hint, hint, lol)

Old 04-23-2011, 07:57 PM   #5
wax32
If you were reading this thread:

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=100425

She is in it. Also in this thread

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=106030

She is doing great, eating fuzzies once a week, she'll move to hoppers soon. If you look at her head pattern you can pick her out of the other shots in the various threads. I'll see if I can get a picture or two of her in my hand for size reference, I'll also get a current weight on her... the photos in this thread are actually from February .

Old 04-23-2011, 08:16 PM   #6
wax32
OK just snapped these shots of her... took her a while to settle down, so I got a lot of "action" shots, lol.

So are flash, some natural light. You can see that awesome ultramel coloration.

Old 04-23-2011, 10:05 PM   #7
theroadwarrior
Dave- Thanks for the pics & info! She is GORGEOUS! I sent you another PM...

Old 04-23-2011, 10:29 PM   #8
wax32
I answered your PM. Please note I am leaving SUPER early to go out of town tomorrow, so I won't be on the forum till probably Monday night. I'm considering her on hold for ya.

Old 05-05-2011, 07:43 PM   #9
wax32
Ammie bought the 2 ultramels! That means I have the amel boy and the gold dust boy left...

Both are typical Pink babies... feisty and beautiful! They both eat F/T fuzzys like champs, although they like me to leave the room while they eat.

Snatch one or both of these guys up, they'll make great breeders one day!

If you are interested and would like more recent pics (the ones above are from February of this year) let me know. The amel is blue right now, so pics of him would have to wait a few days for him to shed.

Old 05-05-2011, 07:47 PM   #10
wax32
Man I love ultramels! I miss that little dude already. I'm going to try to pair El Dorado and Cayenne this year, see if I can hit more Ultramels and Gold Dusts. Pink gets this year off.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google