CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

Must Rehome Most Adult Snakes
Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2011, 03:45 PM   #1
pridecity
Must Rehome Most Adult Snakes

Update April 18: Still need to move these guys. Animal Control is threatening me again this morning saying my house is a dangerous environment or some sort. I'm taking best offers on these guys.

Hey everyone. Some things happened and now I'm "working" with animal control and have to rehome most of my snakes. My rant on this could go on for a while, especially with the whole "no snakes over 6 feet" rule they're spouting. So, I'm hoping everyone can help me out. I'm getting pictures of everyone, so if you'd really like to see a certain snake let me know and I'll snap a shot.

Shipping prices aren't included. I'll be going through Ship Your Reptiles. Please note that I've never shipped snakes before so I can't give an exact shipping price without a zip code. Also, forgot this the first time: PayPal is preferred.

At any rate, here's the list:

Males:
Normal het. Unknown (Detective) - $20
Normal het. Unknown (Hanson) - $20
Butter het. Unknown (I Can't Believe It's Not Butter) - $35
Ultramel Motley (Scooter) - $45

Females:
Amel Candycane het. Unknown (Candy) - $30
Caramel Stripe het. Amel, Hypo (Corinna) - $55 [2010 hatchling] - SOLD
Snopal 2007(Lizzie) - $80 Pending
Amel Candycane het. Unknown (Lucy) - $35
Anery het. Unknown (Mouse) - $30
Amel Motley het. Unknown (Polly Orange) - $60
Lavender het. Hypo ph. Sunkissed (Sophia) - $75 Sold
Snow het. Unknown (Strawberry Blush) - $40

Feel free to ask any questions.

Old 03-30-2011, 04:05 PM   #2
Susan
Sorry to hear you have to get rid of so many. And just an FYI, corn snakes don't get over 6 feet.

Old 03-30-2011, 04:09 PM   #3
pridecity
Actually, I have two who are 6 and 6.5 respectively. Maybe they're not corns! 0_o Lol

Old 03-30-2011, 05:56 PM   #4
allie_kat
Could I by any chance see pictures of the Snopal and Lavender ladies?

Old 03-30-2011, 06:00 PM   #5
Lennycorn
I saw your other post. I'm so sorry you have to go through this!!

Old 03-30-2011, 06:06 PM   #6
pridecity
Thanks Lennycorn. I needed someone new to whine to. Lol. On top of that, one of my sisters was over here on Monday and opened one of my windows without me knowing. My semi-feral kitten got out the following morning (after spending all night bugging me). I found her that night but today I discovered that she was hurt worse than I though. All her nails on her front paws are gone and her paws smell infected. So, off to the vet tonight at 7:30.... In addition, one of my bearded dragons attacked my rock agama and I had to put him down. My stupidity of putting him in there while I cleaned his cage... I feel terrible.

At any rate, back to the topic.

Pictures are on the way Allie Cat!

Old 03-30-2011, 06:24 PM   #7
pridecity
Here you go Allie Cat. Sorry about the quality. It's too cold and windy to take these guys outside. The snopal is Lizzie from RobbiesCornField and a search for her name should bring up some much better pictures. I'll have to see if Sophia is featured anywhere as well. So pictures are Snopal and then two of the Lavender.

Old 03-30-2011, 07:07 PM   #8
taxman123
Do you have any pictures of the butter male and ultramel motley male. Also shipping to 90631 La Habra or 91786 Upland Ca. and what is your method of payment thank you.

Old 03-30-2011, 10:32 PM   #9
jfoster38122
sorry to hear that
i just picked up 4 locally
wish i was fedex certified
and im a fedex employee lol

Old 03-31-2011, 09:09 AM   #10
pridecity
This is just a quick note everyone. It's 7:08am where I am and I'm on my way to my loverly court hearing. I promise to get hold of everyone as soon as I get back!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread