CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Whats the deal!

Old 08-29-2009, 11:39 PM   #61
ZoologyGirl

Those are some fancy pants.

Old 08-29-2009, 11:44 PM   #62
glenhead
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBoz View Post
Nice user title there, glenhead. Get off my lawn, punk. This town's not big enough for two curmudgeons. :P
Eggsqueeze me?

Young lady, I've been a curmudgeon longer than you've been alive. You may have seniority on the site, but I'm older, undoubtedly uglier, and most likely outweigh you. I'll squash you like a bug, and we'll see who's curmudgeoniest.

Old 08-29-2009, 11:59 PM   #63
tricksterpup
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenhead View Post
Eggsqueeze me?

Young lady, I've been a curmudgeon longer than you've been alive. You may have seniority on the site, but I'm older, undoubtedly uglier, and most likely outweigh you. I'll squash you like a bug, and we'll see who's curmudgeoniest.

Old 08-30-2009, 12:01 AM   #64
Carinata
Notice I have not even responded.

Old 08-30-2009, 12:06 AM   #65
RobbiesCornField
Ah, but you just did. So that voids your attempted point.

Old 08-30-2009, 12:07 AM   #66
Carinata
I really have not followed this thread. I was just stating a point.

Old 08-30-2009, 12:32 AM   #67
LBoz
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenhead View Post
Eggsqueeze me?

LMAO! Bring it!

Old 08-30-2009, 12:35 AM   #68
The_Thunderer
KEWL!!! Cat... I mean curmudgeon fight!!!

I guess....

Old 08-30-2009, 01:09 AM   #69
tricksterpup
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBoz View Post
LMAO! Bring it!

Old 08-30-2009, 01:39 AM   #70
dave partington
I like to blame the politicians I elected into office for all of my issues I cannot blame on my parents or upbringing. Not that my own purchases of junk made overseas has anything to do with our distinctly unique American crumblconomy. But it is refreshing to know we might get a bailout loan from one of my favorite countries to purchase goods made in/ from. It's just one little thing, what harm can that do? And realisticly, who can go a week without a roll of Haribo WineGum drops? Fortunately, the water company still puts Flouride in the supply, because they care about my smile, nevermind it crystallizes on my brain and keeps me feeling complacent.

Perhaps it's time for a Religous Forum?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google