• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Samus

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2022/2134805416_a2edb7a8e6.jpg

Merry Christmas!

Huh, for some reason that picture isn't coming up. It worked when I posted it, wierd. Here's the link to it: http://www.flickr.com/photos/stregone/2134805416/

Anyways, I'm heading to my dad's in Florida for a week. My mom is going to be watching over Samus while I'm gone. When I first brought home the tank and supplies she said, "Nah uh, no way, no snakes in my house!" But now she loves the little bugger too.

Seeya in a week Sammy!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stregone/2139698373/ (in case that pic goes dead too)

Been a while since I've posted any pictures. She just moved up to 2 pinkies and was getting ready to shed so she got lots of stress free alone time. This is some backlog before she shed yesterday.

I need to remember that my lenses don't always have to have the widest aperture possible, lol.

And a bonus pic of my 16 year old cat. I hope Sammy lives atleast that long.

Oh my god, she is adorable, most definitely the cutest snake I've ever seen, of course, I'm sure that has something to do with your apparently good photography skills, you really managed to catch the most adorable poses of her! She's also gorgeous! I love her colors, so beautiful, I'd take her in a heartbeat! Abbott's Okeetee's are my favorite morph. I just lost my Abbott's Okeetee on Wed, he died of unknown causes. :( I am hoping to get another beautiful and sweet Abbott's Okeetee again soon.

Just have to add (would have edited my previous post if I could) that I'm totally jealous, I hope my next Abbott's Okeetee is as cute and beautiful as yours! :)

Got some feeding pics this time. The lighting is pretty bad in here so I tried using manual focus instead of waiting for the auto focus to hunt around. Some didn't turn out very well at all, I was able to get some shots I couldn't with auto focus though.

This one was from last week.

This week:

Totally out of focus, but I love it anyways :p

Look at the iridescence on her head, cool!

Abbott's Okeetee,

You seem to be very proud of your snake. . I would be too if I had one that nice!

Great photography skills :D

Connor

She's so pretty! I can't wait til my Abbott's Okeetee starts getting his colors in like that!

Thanks! Yeah she's my favorite model, though with the cold weather I only see her when I feed her, unless I excavate her. She's also the first pet that is truly mine. I mulled over it for quite a while before deciding what to get. Snakes are neat animals but pretty low maintenance, especially if you only have one.

Got a new lens. EF 50mm f1.8 II. Its the cheapest lens Canon makes. Best $80 bucks I ever spent. Check out the big size. Only annoying thing is the 1.5 foot minimum focusing distance :p

I am still just in awe over her colors! So pretty! How old is she now? I'm trying to get an idea of how much longer I'll have to wait before Flash starts looking like that. :D

Back