• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2014 Terazzo Cinder & More

Emanon

This and That
Hello, I am in need of some time and the only way to do that is to cut back on my stock. So... first up... I love this project and the animals coming from it but as I said...

all are 2014 feeding on F/T hoppers.

1.0 Terrazzo Cinder ph hypo amel anery $350.00
0.2 Terrazzos ph cinder hypo amel and anery $130.00 each
1.0 Terrazzo Cinder ph hypo amel and anery $120.00

1.1 Cinders ph terrazzo hypo amel and anery $175.00 (pr)

If someone purchases the whole lot I will pay for shipping to the lower 48.

Attachments

• Terrcin.jpg
    Terrcin.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 355
  • terr.jpg
    terr.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 346
  • tc(1).jpg
    tc(1).jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 349
Shane, gorgeous bunch, I tried to message you, but my pm box is full on cs
I was interested in the 2 female terrazzo I believe I own 2 siblings of this clutch already

Also just curious and I was wondering, why is the first terrazzo cinder male listed above so much more? Or is the second male a typo as they are both 2014?

First male is a cinderazzo or terrazzo cinder and the other one is a terrazzo het cinder.

Emailed you last week, but might not have reached you. Definitely interested in the male Cinderazzo and a 0.1 Terrazzo...

Thanks!

Back