CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

The WindSerpents Megathread

Old 05-22-2018, 08:44 PM   #21
Frank Pinello
Awesome!

Old 07-12-2018, 01:29 PM   #22
Dragonling
So I've updated my website with all the baby photos we've gotten so far: www.windserpents.com I will post more photos in my 2018 season thread where they will not poof after the season, but for now here are some keepers so far.

In Clutch 1 and the subsequent double clutch, I sold the Hypoberry males and instead am holding back an odd hypo-type male along with a Hypoberry female I've not yet photographed. I'm not sure why his phenotype is so different from the Hypoberries. The sire was Julien, who was sold as either homozygous or possibly het Strawberry. Based on the outcome he is at least het, but perhaps he is actually Hypoberry himself? Or perhaps this is the mystery inc-dom hypo type that is suspected to be the cause of Peach-phase animals' coloration, as the male is ultimately from Hume stock? Or some other modifier allowing dark and light phenotypes of Hypo? Two other males I wholesaled (this clutch was 15.4!!) also had hypo-ish appearances, but this one had the most consistent brown colored belly checks.

Denn:

Belly shot:

Hypoberry brother for comparison (my female keeper, Mina, looks nearly identical):

In Clutch 2, my two good eggs from India both hatched successfully, though my favorite of the two has a large number of spinal defects down the last third of her body. She may be up for a rehome eventually, but I want to see how they both develop.

Alta:

Henna:

Clutch 3 got really fun. I didn't prove out Kilo and Zulu's ph Anery, but I did seem to get yet more mystery morphs. Considering they look a lot like Steve's Orange Things, which he suspected were Hypo Kastanie with het Cinder influence, I'm pretty confident they are either Kastanie or one of the possibly allelic morphs. The color change has been fast and fairly dramatic for the Motleys especially. They started out looking nearly like colorful ghosts. As they're going into their second shed, these two look almost identical to their Hypo Motley siblings, and I suspect they will be stunningly red as adults. I'm raising them both up for now and will probably let one go eventually.

Zote after first shed, then ~2 weeks later:

Quirrel after first shed, then ~2 weeks later:

Hypo Motley male sibling:

"Kastanie" Hypo female sibling:

Old 07-13-2018, 03:47 PM   #23
MysticExotics
Very pretty!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google