CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Feeders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Feeders Any and all issues about raising rats, mice, or anything else that you feed your cornsnakes.

Time to fill the freezer

Old 02-24-2014, 03:24 PM   #1
crackerhead
Time to fill the freezer

Everybody in the feeder biz seems to be clearing out their freezers and offering crazy prices to do so. For example: American Rodent has .10 Adult Hairless Mice Free Shipping for much of the Midwest and only a $10 dry ice chg. AMAZING!

Terri

Old 02-24-2014, 04:47 PM   #2
Nanci
There are so many sources I would never buy from, though. I'm not sure if American Rodent is one of them. Rodent Pro and Mice Direct sure are.

Old 02-25-2014, 05:29 PM   #3
Ryan Beatty
American Rodent's quality is horrible. I'm not a fan of feeding hairless mice either. You get what you pay for usually.

Old 02-25-2014, 05:43 PM   #4
crackerhead
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Beatty View Post
...I'm not a fan of feeding hairless mice either....
May I ask why?

Terri

Old 02-25-2014, 06:04 PM   #5
Ryan Beatty
From my experience hairless mice cause smelly stools. Also hair is the equivalent of fiber for snakes.

Old 02-25-2014, 07:20 PM   #6
TyeW
Maybe it's time to make an import order to Canada.... I pay $1.60+tax per jumbo mouse and that's the cheapest in the province. When I order from out of province, it's still well over $1 with shipping.

Old 02-25-2014, 08:40 PM   #7
AliCat37
I am so thankful I have a local mouse breeder....
At 0.80 per adult mouse, knowing exactly where they come from, and unbeatable quality, I don't know what I would do without him. I'd have to raise my own.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google