CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

First timer

Old 02-05-2016, 06:50 AM   #1
Theboogyman69er
First timer

Honestly considering breeding my corns and wanted a bit of a run down on it. This will be my first time breeding anything other than mice, rats, and hamsters. I have a novice pov on genes any dumming down would be appriciated! And no I do not plan on pursuing this until I have got any info I need down. Will include photos of my snames. Any info on what they would produce and also an ID on them would be great as well. I've gotten mixed responses on all but my Okeetee but so far I've been told Normal and Snow.. would their offspring be normals? Please note: there are three snakes total. An okeetee, the whit-ish one, and the grey-ish one (to avoid confusion) Much Appriciated, Angie.

Old 02-05-2016, 11:21 AM   #2
sian.kelly
I'd say the snake in the second and fifth (on the left) picture is a really good looking normal, looks very similar to my normal. I can't help much further than that but good luck with breeding! I'm sure you'll get some interesting looking corns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 02-05-2016, 11:52 PM   #3
CornsAustria
Hey
If there are no hidden gene's in it, you would have all normal babies. This babies will carry then the genes of their parents and with this babies you can get some nice amel's, aneries and snow's - (if you breed the snow with a normal)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google