• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Peppermints

qtken2

Oh you know!!!
Figured I would post a few pics of the pair I got from you a few years ago. Hopefully the stripe proves out, cheers!

Attachments

• Peppermint.jpg
    Peppermint.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 305
  • 120240_279140_VeryLarge_qWwhN6u5cNZL0N.jpg
    120240_279140_VeryLarge_qWwhN6u5cNZL0N.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 303
  • DSC_0019.jpg
    DSC_0019.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 307
It's interesting how much more intense the red is on the male than the female. Even with the brightness and contrast difference in the pics, there still is the huge different in color. I'm curious as to if they are like most lavenders with sexual dimorphism but probably just a huge variance like amels and anerys

Good luck- hope you get stripes!! I have a super-pale female, too. I like that look a lot!

Congrats, they look great! I have also noticed that male Peppermints seem to have more red.

Definitely spectacular. Congrats on the eggs. I think its that way with alot of morphs like the coral snows and coral ghosts the males are the most pink. I suppose its like with tropical birds?

Well all 8 are now out.

My only keeper out the clutch. Introducing Heart Attack's cousin.......

"Lady Killer" :bowdown:

So the 66% parents are now 100% het stripe. Time to play the lotto this week!

Back