CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Carol's Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Carol's Corner Just a place to park this year's breeding plans and progress, come take a look and see what I have cooking!

The next generation at Low Belly Reptiles

Old 06-08-2006, 05:20 PM   #11
Hurley
HYBIRD!

Better send it this way, don't want to pollute the lines.

Seriously sweet Miami!

Old 06-08-2006, 06:04 PM   #12
ArpeggioAngel
That is the perfect example of why I like Miami's so much and am just dying to get one....one of these days. Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful!!

Old 06-08-2006, 06:11 PM   #13
MichellesCreatures
Carol, thats an A+++++ specimen. Great job! (to you and the parents of this little guy!)

Old 06-08-2006, 06:15 PM   #14
carol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson
HOLY crap! On the Huddleston Scale, that one's very, very, very, very nice.
Ya, I'd call him a grade A. Just a few shades of red and a millimeter of black border short of a grade A+ (which I have yet to produce or see).

Thanks everyone! This one definitely made the "yearling cut". He's het Hypo and 50% poss. het for Amel so I can't wait to see what he produces.

Old 06-08-2006, 06:17 PM   #15
carol
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilzNight
Carol, thats an A+++++ specimen. Great job! (to you and the parents of this little guy!)
Thanks! You'll have to send some offspring of those Hypo Miamis this way to meet up with him! I'm so excited over the advancements that could be made in the next few years.

Old 06-08-2006, 08:31 PM   #16
carol
Here's lil brudder. My heat spikes really ruined the clutch from the same pairing that produced that male. This was the only hatchling that made it, tough as **** with a chip on his shoulder. However, it's amazing how much he looks JUST like his older brother when he first hatched. If this one eats well after he sheds, he will probably be going to Russell. That is, if I can make a female that is his equal to go with him.
Just for comparison, I added a baby pic of the first male. The only difference is he had already shed in that pic and this newest kid has not shed yet.

Old 06-09-2006, 03:28 AM   #17
dionythicus
Oh...my...God...

You are the Queen of Miamis, no doubt. I am wowed by the specimens you produce. Someday.....yeah, someday....I can have one just like that.

Old 06-09-2006, 04:07 AM   #18
Russell
Wow! I love him!

Hey Carol!
that little boy will do quite nicely! If we don't get a female like that this year, that's ok, we'll just wait till one does come along! I can be patient! LOL! Because a baby THAT nice deserves a mate equally nice! Very very glad to hear and SEE that another dark baby was born this year. Congrats!

Old 06-09-2006, 05:20 AM   #19
lefty_mussolini
I can't believe that I just saw a snake that is so good looking. My roommate (who doesn't really like snakes mind you) looked over and said "that's a really cool looking snake." Here's to you Carol, for producing the finest Miami's ever

Old 06-10-2006, 12:02 AM   #20
magick-bears
Wow Carol, he is turning out very nice. Who is he out of? He looks allot like our Silver Cloud who is the '05 from you out of Clint Miami x MMM. Hmm we might have to send her up to you next year if she is big enough. She is blue right now but I'll post a photo as soon as she sheds.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google