• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

1.2 Candy Canes het Cinder ~Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

carol

Down with the sickness
These knockouts are $250ea.
First up is the male, followed by the females. SOLD

Attachments

• CandyhetCinderM.JPG
    CandyhetCinderM.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 599
  • CandyhetCinderF2.JPG
    CandyhetCinderF2.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 594
  • CandyhetCinderF3.JPG
    CandyhetCinderF3.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 595
Last edited:
I just sent money to Carol yesterday for the Male and one of the Females... So I know for sure 2 of the 3 are. I just can't wait to see these beauties in person!

I'm actually making my FINAL payment on 1.1 of them first thing tomorrow am when my direct deposit hits my bank. I am soooo looking forward to seeing my new beauties next week!

I'm actually making my FINAL payment on 1.1 of them first thing tomorrow am when my direct deposit hits my bank. I am soooo looking forward to seeing my new beauties next week!

Gash lucky :grin01: lol (Sorry for the Napoleon Dynamite quote)

You'll be very happy with Carols candy canes. I got a pair last year and love them!!! The colors look amazing!!

Thanks very much. I picked up about 5 other morphs from her a few months ago and they were also very stunning. I'm very pleased with the quality of her snakes and expect these to be no different.

They are all sold, but I do have an ad up in the for sale section. :)
No candies though.

They are all sold, but I do have an ad up in the for sale section. :)
No candies though.

I have seen the ad, and making plans for some Amel het cinder's this year. I just like no love the look of your candies.

Thanks, and you'll be hearing form me soon about the amels het cinder.

Well, the male/female pair just arrived. I'm not sure who is who as they weren't labled. Also, for having been hatched Jun 08, one of them is half the size as it's littermate, which concerns me a little. It looks like a 3 month old opposed to a 8 month old.

Carol, I just sent you a private email, so looking forward to talking with you.

Becky

In the above pics, the male has a little stripe continuing down from his head marking!

Well, I just looked and neither of them has the same head markings (tail) as what is in the picture. I don't believe she sent me the male snake in the picture. I think she sent me the 2nd girl. Both of them though have a lot of white in the red patches. Not as crispe white & red as are in the pictures.

What do you do when a breeder sends you the wrong snake??? I don't have her phone number to call and so far she hasn't responded to my email. I am positive that neither of these snakes is the beautiful male in the picture.

I just took some pictures with my digital camera and will post them when I get home (computers at work are way too old to read my card). They were suppose to have hatched Jun 08 and the smallest one is so thin. I can't image that it could possible be 8 months old. The larger one looks about right, however, it doesn't look at all as nice as the 3 in the pictures.

Last time I ordered 5 snakes from Carol, they all came labeled with their sex and id numbers on the lids. She also included registration papers with those. I just assumed after spending $500 for the pair that they would look as nice, if not nicer than the pictures since they should have been bigger, if fed properly for the past 8 months, and would have come with registration papers with their hets and everything listed.

I will post some pictures in a couple hours...

Well, I think Steph (Raven Spirit) has female #1. Carol isn't usually on line till late in the evening- she works. I have no doubt that she will straighten things out. I'm surprised the snakes weren't marked with information for registration.

Me too! The 5 snakes I got from her last month were all very well marked and everything was in order along with their registrations. This time they were just in clear deli cups with papertowels which didn't include any markings on the cups at all. There wasn't a stitch of paperwork in the box either... I looked all over... I'm sure I will hear from her tonight and get things worked out. I don't know how she does it having soooo many snakes and working full time too. Wow! She must have a lot of energy!

I am confident she will remediate the problem if there is any, Becky. Just give her some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back