CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Carol's Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Carol's Corner Just a place to park this year's breeding plans and progress, come take a look and see what I have cooking!

Chewy's P.B. kittens get their own thread!

Old 08-31-2009, 12:56 PM   #11
carol
Thanks! It cracks me up that Junior looks so much like he was picked out of the wild, such a little wild cat cub look alike but he is the the biggest love bug of the bunch.

Old 08-31-2009, 01:03 PM   #12
ArpeggioAngel
OMG - they are toooo cute Carol. I just wanna squeeze 'em!!
And I adore Stumps....cutest little face ever! I really hope he will be ok.

Love that pic with Chewy nursing them, she sure does look like the proud mama!!

Old 08-31-2009, 01:26 PM   #13
carol
Thanks! That girl does love her kittens! She is the best mom for being a first timer.

Old 09-01-2009, 10:19 PM   #14
paigehi
Aww...Stumps needs cuddles and kisses! I love runts!
*snuggles* from me...let us know how he does!

Old 09-01-2009, 10:49 PM   #15
RobbiesCornField
Okay, I VERY rarely say this about furries, but...

WANT.

They are just too disgustingly cute!!!!!

Old 09-01-2009, 10:53 PM   #16
Suzy
I agree with Robbie. I'm at my limit of 4, but I would consider breaking that rule for one of those adorable kittens!
They're very adorable! Chewy seems like she's a wonderful Mom, too!

Old 09-01-2009, 11:25 PM   #17
alan
I was waiting for this! I figured there would be an adorable kitty thread after you announced the birth.
That pic of dad is great, what a nice looking cat.

Old 09-02-2009, 12:09 AM   #18
Jenstar
They are gorgeous. I've always been a fan of the little bob tails.

Old 09-02-2009, 01:39 AM   #19
carol
Thanks everyone! All kittens are cute, but there is just something EXTRA cute about Pixie Bob kittens. It wasn't even a breed I was looking at until I came across Chewy's pic in an "available kitties" forum. Even at 7 months old, her P.B. kitten powers melted me.

When we brought Chewy to the stud's breeder, Gail, Jeram was still set on "You can breed her but we aren't keeping any". Gail brought us into a back room where she had a six week old litter. She was very sweet and let us hold them. The first words out of Jeram's mouth was "OK, we can keep one". LOL.

The kitten formerly known as Goliath has had the nickname of "Chancho" for 24 hours, we'll see how it goes.

Old 09-02-2009, 06:45 AM   #20
The_Thunderer
I'm not a cat person, Carol... and I've tried to avoid this thread. LOL. BUT at 3:00 AM when you can't sleep... I clicked on the thread...

THESE GUYS ARE AWESOME! Great pics with cute captions on some. You know, I like them all, but I really like "G". I don't know... his pic just leaps out at me.

BTW, I understand the thing about "Goliath"... but "G" works well for me (I don't know about Chancho...)! I actually have a friend (Grant) that I call "G".

Congrats on the kitties!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google