• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

08 serpenco list

torsten

Too many yet too few!!!
any clues as to when this will be available? I, as I expect most of the cornsnake world is waiting with baited breath to see it!!!

come on:D

i am sure you are under a lot of pressure and have a lot of work to do but do you know when it will be available?

Actually I have a guy just about finishing up on a new shopping cart program for me. He's waiting on me to dive in and wade around in it to see what, if any, changes need to be made. But with doing server moves, and other crap, I just haven't had a whole lot of time to spread around. Heck, I have a clutch of eggs that was due to hatch a few days ago and I haven't even checked on it.....

Maybe I should start working on my 2009 list now instead......

lol sounds like fun, will you have any known ultras? will you have any definite het ultras? will you have any hypo or ultras as you did last year? what will you have in the way of cinders?

i would be thrilled if you could just give me a rough idea if these are likely or impossible? plse

thanks

Sorry, but every minute I would spend trying to answer questions about my new price list will be one less minute I can spend on actually getting it done...

And with out doubt, every answer would generate two more questions.....

ah well, i suppose i will just have to wait like everyone else. :D

and yes i expect that if you had answered mine you would have had about 500 questions to answer, but if you then answered all of them then the price list would not be needed!!!:D

ps you can pm the answers then nobody will know!:D

Right now I am dealing with problems with the new server. And I discovered that four clutches of babies are hatching. The guy working on my new shopping cart says it is basically done, so I have to dive in and wrestle with the learning curve of a new program. Which I just do not have the spare brain cells available to use.

So here I am going IN to egg hatching season already feeling burned down to a smouldering nub.

Rich, I'm coming down to Florida in July. I can just load up my car with as many hatchlings as possible. See? I'm also willing to help alleviate your pain. haha.

Rich, I'm coming down to Florida in July. I can just load up my car with as many hatchlings as possible. See? I'm also willing to help alleviate your pain. haha.

Please note the post I made above yours......... :laugh:

if its only $5 then i'll clear you out of corns!!!

and i'll pay shipping to the UK, is the $5 per clutch, or per car full.

if its per snake then i guess i will get saving anyway!!

here's a hundred dollar bill...now quickly hand over the silver queen clutches...don't even bother looking at them...you don't need any more snakes anyhow...atta boy... LOL!

Just take it easy Rich, we can wait! We don't need you wearing yourself OUT of wanting to do this anymore! :blowhead:

if its only $5 then i'll clear you out of corns!!!

and i'll pay shipping to the UK, is the $5 per clutch, or per car full.

if its per snake then i guess i will get saving anyway!!

The $5 would be per clutch of spent eggs. But just to sweaten the pot, I'll throw in the vermiculite the eggs were in for free....... :D

oh, well as long as i get the vermiculite, thats great.

'Tube of vermiculite used by Serpenco to incubate eggs in' that could easily sell for hundreds on ebay. :) lol

that gives me a thought, what do you do with the vermiculite?

oh, well as long as i get the vermiculite, thats great.

'Tube of vermiculite used by Serpenco to incubate eggs in' that could easily sell for hundreds on ebay. :) lol

that gives me a thought, what do you do with the vermiculite?

We just dump all the verimulite in "scum buckets". Those are five gallon buckets we use to dump snake crap, shed skins, uneaten mice, etc. in when cages are cleaned. Then that is all dumped in the bamboo groves along with the mouse shavings, and provides EXCELLENT compost. Of course centuries from now, people will wonder about the mica residue here and probably hypothesis that this was the site of some long lost mica mining operation. Been doing this for years, so certainly there is a LOT of it mixed with the sandy soils here. And the bamboo groves are doing GREAT. Except when squirrels get into them...... :twoguns:

cool deal Rich! I like that you use wastes from your business to support your local bamboo groves. :)

Back