CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

How often do you handle your corn snake?

Old 06-23-2019, 05:51 PM   #11
knox
I re-read your post, Seriva. Sounds like you only have a problem feeder. That is different and I get that. Not trying to start an argument.

Old 06-23-2019, 07:10 PM   #12
Dragonling
Working in a high traffic pet store for a few years has cured me of my need to hold every animal lol. I do enjoy occasionally getting my snakes out, but they really don't get very much interaction overall outside of me putting them in a bucket while I clean their cage.

Old 06-23-2019, 08:17 PM   #13
knox
That’s one of the great things about these animals. Hold them daily or not at all. They couldn’t care less either way. Such easy animals to care for.

Old 06-26-2023, 04:11 PM   #14
liz08
Congo comes out, and I handle him, at least twice a week. He enjoys it. In good weather he goes out on the lawn. In his tank he will often rear up for me to take him out, since he knows it's either an interesting outing, or dinner day.
He's a fine entertainer too. He doesn't mind if my friend's grandkids hold him. Though if there is a group of people and he has some freedom of movement, he will gravitate back to me. So a corn can recognize "their person", and can understand that he or she is the source of benefits (Congo is a little mentally sharper in this respect than was my ex).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google