CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > DIY Projects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

DIY Projects Use this forum to post threads related to home made projects for your corns... Vivariums, hides, decorations, accessories, you name it. Anything to save some bucks or give your personalized touch.

50 Gallon Ideas?

Old 03-13-2013, 03:46 PM   #1
BigByrd47119
50 Gallon Ideas?

Hello all!

So I go tomorrow to pick up a 50 gallon tank with screen lid ($35 if you can believe it!) and I need some ideas for cluttering it up. I know all the typical hides, vines, etc, but I want to do something more than that. If you have pics of how you have done up your large viv it would be greatly appreciated!

I plan on adding in a bird cage ladder with vines intertwined and a few burried papertowl roles, but as the guy is only a year and a half old, I just feel like I need more!

Thanks,
Justin

Old 03-13-2013, 07:36 PM   #2
fantasyfreakazoid
I don't know how well it would work for corns, but I have watched a few videos on YouTube of a Guy who carves layers of high density styrofoam to create landcapes with built in hides and rock walls for his leapard geckos that help fill in space.

Old 03-13-2013, 08:03 PM   #3
BigByrd47119
Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasyfreakazoid View Post
I don't know how well it would work for corns, but I have watched a few videos on YouTube of a Guy who carves layers of high density styrofoam to create landcapes with built in hides and rock walls for his leapard geckos that help fill in space.
Its an interesting idea! Now if only I had artistic capabilities

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google