CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > All "Others" Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

All "Others" Photo Gallery It was suggested to me that a photo gallery for the other critters and interests might be useful to the membership. So here you go, Walt. :)

Two new arrivals today. 1.1 Trans Pecos ratsnakes

Old 11-24-2015, 11:20 PM   #31
Tavia
This is the male, Orlando. I love this little guy!

Old 11-26-2015, 12:54 PM   #33
carol
We sooooo have the same taste in snakes. They are awesome!

Old 05-12-2016, 06:52 PM   #34
Tavia
Picture overload, sorry. Took a ton of rapid fire to try and catch a tongue shot but I'm constitutionally incapable of deleting any picture that isn't totally horrible.

Male Silver Blonde Trans Pecos rat snake. I love those silver buggy eyes!

Old 05-24-2016, 10:21 PM   #36
Tavia
Was doing some chores in the reptile room late at night two days ago and decided to get Echo out for a little photo shoot. Lighting was terrible. But she then sat on my head and supervised the rest of my chores.

Taken indoors with flash 5/22/16.

Old 06-21-2016, 06:57 PM   #37
Tavia
Echo helped in the reptile room again last night, for awhile and then 'Lando came out and directed things from the top of my head. Only got pictures of Echo though.
Taken indoors with flash 6/20/16.

Old 06-21-2016, 10:32 PM   #38
DLena
They are really pretty. It took me about 5 Picts to realize that they have round pupils instead of slits. It's very different and quite becoming.bhow did you discover all these different snakes?

Old 06-21-2016, 11:07 PM   #39
Tavia
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLena View Post
They are really pretty. It took me about 5 Picts to realize that they have round pupils instead of slits. It's very different and quite becoming.bhow did you discover all these different snakes?
Thanks!

Forums. Forums are evil places for feeding addictions! And reptile classifieds sites ...

I wanted a new pet 8 years ago, researched a red eared slider because I had the chance to get one, decided that was too much for me to take care of but thinking about reptiles made me remember a great show on the Discovery Channel I'd watched as a child about what great pets corn snakes were, they came in 9 different color morphs! To show you how long ago that was ... But so I started looking into them online, found this site and many others and decided to get a corn after a few weeks of looking into it. Got one and then decided to actually join this site since I was using it so much. This was the first forum I ever joined.

Then I saw everyone posting pictures of all the really awesome morphs and needed more corns and I became fascinated with the genetics and wanted to breed, down the road... and then other members here would post their other species and then I'd have to go look into the care and husbandry of those or I'd be on Fauna or kingsnake and see the neat different species ... I actually enjoy and spent/spend hours learning about most all of the different reptiles, especially any I have the least interest in possibly getting, this helps as I'm at least somewhat prepared anytime I have an unexpected chance to get one of the species I like, knowing generally what they need.

Old 07-11-2016, 05:26 PM   #40
Tavia
I hadn't uploaded video in 3 years but took one and uploaded it the other day and it was a much more painless process than I remembered!

So decided to play a bit more with that type of media and used Orlando today, he's gotten much bigger in the last month!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google