• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Paradox Albino Cape House snake.

She shed today, so I snapped some shiny new pictures. Finally gave up pretending that she might not stick around and made it official by moving her records in with all the rest of the perma residents here.

DSC_2377_zpso8er3kay.jpg

DSC_2378_zpszk77ybvk.jpg

DSC_2380_zpspktj729k.jpg

DSC_2381_zpsclllmlu2.jpg

DSC_2382_zpsrhxn3dlu.jpg

DSC_2383_zpsauewarda.jpg

DSC_2384_zpsq9wtwuxt.jpg

DSC_2385_zpscnlghydf.jpg

DSC_2386_zpspfjjebyi.jpg

DSC_2387_zpsncr8vvf8.jpg

DSC_2390_zpshldio8u5.jpg

DSC_2393_zpsmj0ayaxz.jpg

The coveted tongue-shot! She's really pretty, so original looking. Carrot is the perfect name for her. How do you get such personable photos, Tavia?

Thanks! I was actually a bit disappointed in these, I got a lot of tongue shots but none of this whole series is in clear focus. Had to delete most of the tongue shots, these were the only ones not completely out of focus.
Just need to practice some more! We bought a new Nikon camera, almost a year ago, but I still don't feel like I've got as good a handle on using it as the old one.

You know how to take a good snake picture? Take a lot of bad snake pictures. That's true for all of us.

I have so many of snakes that decided to move, lol!

Some days go better than others. Your pictures are beautiful and most of us only wish we had your skill!

Edit.
Photobucket has been glitchy off and on the last few weeks, so thought I'd give imgur a try. Yeah, glitches and all, I think I'll stick with Photobucket ...

Last edited:
Back