CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Proud Owner of Kaa

Old 12-06-2016, 08:05 PM   #1
Kaas-owner
Proud Owner of Kaa

Hi all, thought I'd say hi. Attached you'll find some pics of Kaa. I know she is female and she hatched 15th July 2016. I got her about 10 days ago. She is four and a half months.

She has had her first feed with me of two pinkies which she ate no problem. I left her two days after feeding before handling and have handled her a few times. She usually tries to get away for about 30 seconds then calms down and looks about flicking her tongue all the while.
She seems very calm during handling and today she found my sleeve where she sat for about 20 mins (see below).

I have no idea about her genetics. I just chose what to me was the prettiest corn I could and she is gorgeous. If anybody wants to give me any idea about what genetics she may have that would be sweet.

So hi from me and Kaa in the UK

Old 12-07-2016, 12:19 PM   #2
Twolunger
Congrats on getting your new baby. I don't think anyone can tell you the genetics of Kaa, since any number of combinations can produce colors like hers. If you bought her from a breeder, which I recommend, they can give you advice, if she came from a pet shop just enjoy her.

Old 12-07-2016, 05:31 PM   #3
Kaas-owner
It isn't that important. She a cool girl

Old 12-07-2016, 08:02 PM   #4
DollysMom
Kaa is beautiful. Congratulations.

Old 12-08-2016, 06:32 AM   #5
Kaas-owner
here she is today. Seemed quite content there. Not quite used to handling her. Out of my depth lol.

Old 12-09-2016, 06:02 AM   #6
Kaas-owner
Lovely girl

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google