CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Not new to snakes just been to long with out any

Old 11-04-2016, 12:30 PM   #1
Scrappyeddie77
Not new to snakes just been to long with out any

Hello all I have had some kind of snake since I was about 8. But I did let life happen and I got away from them for awhile maybe 7 years. I did get my little girl her first snake two years ago. I don't see her snake but once in awhile when she sends me pics of him. I think he is a albino blood red. Not exactly sure I got him from a reptile show in Orlando.

Good news is that I have finally got myself two little babies. The male is a fire blood with a few hets his names is Ares and the female is a reverse albino okkatee named Athena and yes I don't spell that well. LOL. They are both eating like they should. I did find an app for that. LOL. There is an app for everything. I have had a lot of snakes. The one that I will always miss was a eastern hog nose I got from a pet shop that I was lucky enough to work at not a paying job I was just always there helping the owner. So I did learn a lot. I was there for the egg laying and the hatching it was great and then one of the babies came home with me. I will always remember all of that. Now that I have my new baby corns I can see that I have been missing the whole snake world. Yes I feed f/t and hot rocks are the devil I have a heating pad on a thermostat. Hot side cold side water on the cold side blah blah blah. Just saying hi. And if I can help with anything I will respond. It does look like when someone has an issue on here they do get help between all the turd bag remarks. I will leave it at this we are all one big crazy group of snake loving people and we all know we heard it least once ( you have snakes are you the devil ) or we have been given that look. LOL. We need to stick together and keep our rude comments to ourselves. I will post some pics soon once I set up a tap account??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 11-04-2016, 01:02 PM   #2
Scrappyeddie77

Old 11-04-2016, 04:02 PM   #3
Eavlynn
Those are some cute little babies you've got there. Welcome back to the world of snakes, and welcome to the forum!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Old 11-04-2016, 09:41 PM   #4
DollysMom
Welcome. Sweet snakeys you have there. Glad you are here!

Old 12-14-2016, 10:13 AM   #5
Scrappyeddie77

Here is Ares ⬆️

Athena ⬆️
And the newest addition to the family is Artemis ⬇️

I will be putting up some more pics soon.

Old 12-14-2016, 10:16 AM   #6
Scrappyeddie77
Ares pics

Before a shed

After shed

Old 12-14-2016, 05:56 PM   #7
Twolunger
Congrats on the new babies. It never ceased to amaze me how much Corns changed in color from hatchling to adult. Have fun with the pair, that's what it's all about.

Old 12-14-2016, 07:58 PM   #8
Scrappyeddie77
Athena now

Old 12-14-2016, 07:59 PM   #9
Scrappyeddie77
Now Artemis

I will get more of her once she settles in to her new home.

Old 12-14-2016, 08:59 PM   #10
VanguardFed
Love the names! I have always been very fond of Greek names, especially from mythology. I named my snake Theseus, which holds some extra significance since I live in Athens, OH.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google