CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Hi From Florida

Old 12-04-2016, 10:41 AM   #1
Twolunger
Hi From Florida

I had asked Steve Roylance about Rich Z and SerpenCo because I had purchased Corns from Rich years ago. Steve told me about this forum, so I joined. My son owned a pet shop, so I raised many snakes and reptiles for him as breeding stock or to sell in the pet shop. We specialized in Hognose snakes, but I always thought the Corns were my favorites. When my son moved to Florida, selling the pet shop and all his 600 snake breeders, I only asked for a small breeding group of Corns, which I now have. Thanks to Steve I added some of my favorites, the lavenders.

Old 12-04-2016, 02:12 PM   #2
Dragonling
Good to have ya! Feel free to share some photos of your snakes if you'd like.

Old 12-04-2016, 03:17 PM   #3
Zincubus
Welcome !!

My son lives in Florida !!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old 12-04-2016, 04:01 PM   #4
Twolunger
I'll post pictures if I can figure it out. I'm computer challenged.

Old 12-04-2016, 04:16 PM   #5
Zincubus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twolunger View Post
I'll post pictures if I can figure it out. I'm computer challenged.

I use TapaTalk to upload .... Free app and you just click one button .

Old 12-04-2016, 05:26 PM   #6
Twolunger
I'm sure this site has a good procedure for posting pics. I just need to navigate around and see what to do and where to do it. I don't want to get kicked off the site for violating rules on my first day. LOL. Where does your son live in Florida?

Old 12-04-2016, 06:25 PM   #7
Nanci
Hi from more northern Florida!

Old 12-04-2016, 06:58 PM   #8
Zincubus
Quote:
I'm sure this site has a good procedure for posting pics. I just need to navigate around and see what to do and where to do it. I don't want to get kicked off the site for violating rules on my first day. LOL. Where does your son live in Florida?

Kissimmee ( spelling ?)

Old 12-04-2016, 09:25 PM   #9
Twolunger
Hi Nanci, I was surprised to find there are so many Corn snake lovers here in Florida. I was also surprised at the different color morphs I'm seeing in the wild.

Old 12-05-2016, 01:41 PM   #10
Zincubus
Quote:
Hi Nanci, I was surprised to find there are so many Corn snake lovers here in Florida. I was also surprised at the different color morphs I'm seeing in the wild.

Maybe they're unwanted pet Corns that have been released into the wild and /or they've been released and bred in the wild ??!?!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google