CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

A Great BIG Thank You!!!!!

Old 10-21-2002, 09:29 AM   #1
Jimmy C.
A Great BIG Thank You!!!!!

I just wanted to say thank you to 4 really Cool people.

Simon Fung, Jim & Amy Owens and Joe Clarke

Because of thier kindness and help I got 8 Great new snakes yesterday

Thanks Guys,
Jimmy C.

A Great bunch of people!!!!!!

Old 10-21-2002, 01:03 PM   #2
Missymonkey
what'd you get?

Old 10-21-2002, 01:18 PM   #3
Jimmy C.
I got!!!!!!!!

5 Normal Motleys 2.3
1 Amel Motley 0.1
1 Hypo 0.1
1 yearling Miami phase 0.1

I am so happy to have them!!! I have to figure out the names.
Jimmy C.

Old 10-25-2002, 11:30 AM   #4
jim
jimmy,
sometime we've got to get all you guys down here. i love coming up there and thankfully simon and joe let me come up and drool on their snakes. i had a great time and was nice to meet more people who love snakes.

joe,
one of these times you need to come down here! (even though i like your food better--- thanks for dinner) i still want those 2 snakes if you don't sell them first. especially that monster!!! (amy'll have to get used to him )

simon,
thanks for the snakes and for taking the pics. you getting them snakes i sent the link for?

it's getting to the point where i know more canadian herpers than american. glad you guys live so close... jim
p.s. the hogs were both in shed and turned out fabulous!!!

Old 10-25-2002, 01:43 PM   #5
Simon
Jimmy,
No need to say thanks to me. I didn't do anything. All I did was sit in Jim's car and go to Joe's place to eat his food and take his snakes. That's all I did. I didn't do anything. So no need to thank me.

Joe,
I need to talk to you. I have something to ask you about the snakes that I got from you.

Jim & Amy,
Yes I have contacted the person, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet. But I surely want those snakes. They look great!I really do wish that I can get them!!! Can't wait to see you again! I do wish that I can come to your place someday. I know that it's going to blow my collection away!!

Thanks for everything guys!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google