CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

Doing Great...

Old 12-09-2002, 05:11 PM   #1
KevinHorvath
Smile Doing Great...

!*WARNING*!
(very long story about my snakes and other stuff)

Everythin is going great with my 3 corns. I just got a new tank about like...um.....3 keyboads long..ITS HUGE!

All 3 of my snake live together, BUT since the tank is soooo big I have made 4 hiding places in warm, and 3 in cold, and 2 in the middle. Its all good.

The snakes are doing great, they eat about 1once every week and I even have there own eating tanks (well only 2, 2 at a time lol) anyways ya, 2 eating tanks where the mice go in there lil forests, and then I let the snakes go and find the food. It might show them how to eat and be agressive 2wards me or ppl but its not so far... There is 3 water bowls in the main tank and theres also a 2second level. it has a water bowl and a hiding place, its only in the cold/middle place...

So far the snakes love it because none of 'em gota curl-up 2 gether because the all got there own lil home 2 chill out in and also they love to be handled.

Whats really really cool is I have a really expensive lamp that goes down in temp at night and then goes back up around 12:00. Also my dad bought me a mositurizer, its makes like the cloudy, fog in the early morning and when the "sun" or heat lamp starts up it stops the mositure until around 7:00 then it starts back up and puts this really wet kind of stuff in the air, its like the weather in the morning in the summer... the dew on the grass and the cool air kinda feeling. Its so cool.

Im going to stop now because this is getting kinda long in writing and reading, so yea.

One last thing though is on the second level of my tank I can put the heat-pad on or off cuz I just got that like 2 weeks ago... lol forgot bout it. thats ok though. I think they like it, and I will get a pic of the tank as soon as I can... Just wanted 2 tell you guys (and gals) that.

Anyways, Im gunna bounce. Peace out yo.

,Kevin

Old 12-10-2002, 10:33 AM   #2
Rainey
That sounds like a great set up, I'd love to see pics! That's really cool!

If you already have 3 hides in the warm side, the you probably don't need more warm hides on the second level. IMHO

Good luck and keep us updated.

Old 12-11-2002, 04:50 PM   #3
Rhiannon
Sounds like a great tank! Love to see the photo!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google