• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Sibling from an Alabama X Tessera project **sold**

MysticExotics

(formerly NWHeather)
This baby is one of the siblings of the Tessera's that came from our Alabama X Tessera pairing (this year)
I tried sexing the babies about a week or so ago, & they were very wiggly. I *think* this one is a female. I will re check in the next couple days.

The Tessera gene seems to have an influence on both pattern & color of the "Normal" babies.

You can see the patterning on this little one & I believe this one will be very pretty as an adult.
I think this one is going to have thick borders like Mica, the mom to this baby.

*The saddles in these pics show more red than (she) is IRL. The first pic is closer to the color her saddles have.

The first pic is recent, next to window (natural) light.
The second pic is the first shed pic at a week old.
The last two are fairly recent, but the flash on my camera makes the reds pop out.

$45 (shipping is not included in price).
Price does include ACR registration

I can ship through SYR now, (weather permitting)
I am almost FedEx certified, I got busy & put it on hold, I just need to send in my test package.

Attachments

• 67538_157675_Large_hzjw7LquOI0.jpg
    67538_157675_Large_hzjw7LquOI0.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 156
  • 67538_147812_Large_gv6qbFcAOJGyT03N.jpg
    67538_147812_Large_gv6qbFcAOJGyT03N.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 155
  • 67538_157674_Large_ip6muSNbzDOcK.jpg
    67538_157674_Large_ip6muSNbzDOcK.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 155
  • 67538_155953_Large_4uEyDXoye03N.jpg
    67538_155953_Large_4uEyDXoye03N.jpg