CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

Exo terra plans for adult corn

Old 09-23-2016, 12:55 PM   #1
andrewx525
Exo terra plans for adult corn

Hi everyone!

I just ordered a new enclosure for my adult creamsicle corn Mickey. He is currently in a 20L but it's just not big enough for him to really move around. I got him the ~33gal exo terra because I have an exo terra for my BP and love it. My only concern is... how should I decorate it? I'd like to vamp t up a bit for him without going crazy with the budget or anything. I know I can add more plants but I'm not sure what else I could do. If you have any ideas or photos of your larger corn setups let me know! Thanks a ton!!

Old 09-23-2016, 02:27 PM   #2
BLKfly
Spider drift wood is a nice addition, you can find some cool ones on eBay.

Old 09-23-2016, 05:11 PM   #3
jagodzinski
THIS is really nice. The medium size is perfect. Just be sure when you get it, sand it a little as all of the one's I got had some sharp edges. Then I just cleaned it and set it out in the sun. Its already sanitized though and herp safe (except for the sharp edges - but maybe I just got unlucky).

Other things.... plants (obviously!). Hides, even opaque tupperware ones and tissue boxes are great. You can dispose them when soiled. Tubes are always fun too - papertowel or PVC depending on your snake's "girth." My general recommendation is that the tube is wide enough for the snake to double over inside of it, otherwise they will get stuck and that will be a problem.

Post pics when your done!

Old 09-23-2016, 07:12 PM   #4
DollysMom
Suction cup vines work great. You can't have too many in my opinion.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
decor, decorating, enclosure, exo terra