• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

The next generation at Low Belly Reptiles

magick-bears said:
Wow Carol, he is turning out very nice. Who is he out of? He looks allot like our Silver Cloud who is the '05 from you out of Clint Miami x MMM. Hmm we might have to send her up to you next year if she is big enough. She is blue right now but I'll post a photo as soon as she sheds.

Thanks!
They are from a Tootsie X WSHM pairing.

Here is an update on Newman...
He's been proven to like ladies, hopefully in a few weeks he will prove fertile as well.

Attachments

• Newman.JPG
    Newman.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 123
carol said:
Here is an update on Newman...
He's been proven to like ladies, hopefully in a few weeks he will prove fertile as well.
Wow. Is he an A+ on the Carol scale? I don't see any tan at all. That's one amazing Miami. :eek1:

SevierSerpents said:
We're still hoping for a pair of these this season. :santa:
Cool, pop me an email for waiting list info. [email protected]

Roy Munson said:
Wow. Is he an A+ on the Carol scale? I don't see any tan at all. That's one amazing Miami. :eek1:
He's an "A" he still needs thicker borders and his saddles could be a bit more richly colored. But I like him a lot.:)

:bang: Now thats one good looking snake Carol. The colors are just vibrating my eyes out. :D

I never really liked miami phase until now. :cool:

carol said:
Recently shed and dayum, looks good even on a paper towel background. He will have to get some pics in the jade plant soon. Anyway, here's my little future male breeder. Starting to get some borders to show up on these guys!
How many generations of selective breeding did it take to reach this level? Selective breeding alone, or did you bring in some Okeetee to better the black borders? He's a beautiful snake, and it must feel rewarding to have come so close to perfection. Congrats!

wow! i just shot you an email on how i could have one of these beautiful snakes.... i have absoultly fell in love with the miami since looking at your babies...please i would die for one of these morphs!

Back