CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Carol's Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Carol's Corner Just a place to park this year's breeding plans and progress, come take a look and see what I have cooking!

Lava & Ice blood

Old 08-28-2007, 11:56 PM   #11
carol
Well, two different places. What adds even more to these kids is the fact that they were not from a sibling to sibling pairing like most brand new morphs. Although they are not completely unrelated either.

The father came from CCCorns, and the mothers I bred myself. I'll have to send in the registrations for these guys to make seeing the family tree easier. It's nice to have that little family tree at the bottom.
Obviously I haven't updated the female's pages to include that they are het Anery as well.

http://herpregistry.com/acr/Registry.php?idnum=1086
http://herpregistry.com/acr/Registry.php?idnum=3027
http://herpregistry.com/acr/Registry.php?idnum=3028

Old 08-29-2007, 12:00 AM   #12
CMLReptiles
*drools* that is one incredible looking snake! big thumbs up!

Old 08-29-2007, 08:15 AM   #13
Nanci
Ok, I'm fickle. The lava blood has lost the title of the most beautiful snake in the world and the ice blood has claimed it!

Nanci

Old 12-30-2007, 07:55 PM   #14
Jynx
Any updates Carol? I'm really interested to see ho these guys progress

Old 12-30-2007, 08:01 PM   #15
carol
Wow, what timing! I don't have pics but good news to report. The Ice Blood has just taken his second live pink, which is a world better than trying to give him the hamster pinks he insisted on since I've run out of frozen hammy pinks and my hammies have stopped breeding.
The Lava Blood female wasted away after never eating a meal on her own will, while one male Lava Blood eats very well, the second just took his third f/t pink meal. (He was on hammy pinks as well). So the bad news is, I lost one, two hit a real rough spot when I ran out of what they liked. The good news is those two are turning around and I have one piggy! I'll try and get pics of the good eater soon, but I probably won't disturb the others until I get at least 4 more good meals down them.

Old 12-30-2007, 08:07 PM   #16
Topazfyre
Hey Carol! Not to pry, but do you think you might have any of these guys for sale next year?

Old 01-02-2008, 04:54 PM   #17
carol
Any male Lava Bloods that hatch will be for sale.

Old 01-04-2008, 11:07 PM   #18
Stephen29
How much will Lava Bloods be ? And how "common" are they ? Has anyone else produced Lava Bloods ?

Thanks.

Old 01-04-2008, 11:42 PM   #19
SquamishSerpents
i don't know why people don't like the red eyes, i think they're cool!

Old 01-05-2008, 12:46 AM   #20
carol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen29 View Post
How much will Lava Bloods be ? And how "common" are they ? Has anyone else produced Lava Bloods ?

Thanks.

Hmmm. Donno yet. We'll have to see.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google