• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

1.2 Candy Canes het Cinder ~Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I just looked and neither of them has the same head markings (tail) as what is in the picture. I don't believe she sent me the male snake in the picture. I think she sent me the 2nd girl. Both of them though have a lot of white in the red patches. Not as crispe white & red as are in the pictures.

What do you do when a breeder sends you the wrong snake??? I don't have her phone number to call and so far she hasn't responded to my email. I am positive that neither of these snakes is the beautiful male in the picture.

Well I will try and address everything....
Sorry for the delay, I was at work. I apologize as this is totally my fault. I have class on Tuesdays and it's really hard for me to get things shipped. I should have looked these kids over a little more closely Monday night.
I have your beautiful male. I mistoke him for a keeper and I thought I had yours together ready for shipment. I'm sure they are both females and I'm sure one of them is the female you should have gotten as pic #2 is already with their owner and is the only one with an incomplete head pattern.
As far as one female being smaller, it is because some of those females were out of a second clutch.
Regarding them not being marked with their sex I thought since I had grouped your pair together and you were very familiar with their pics you would know who was who by sight. I wasn't planning on making a boo boo.
ACR info.... I've recently looked at just how many of my preregistrations actually ever get turned in to the ACR. It's a very low number, like 5%. So I don't always include that info if I'm strapped for time. If the buyer ends up wanting it, it's no problem to pop it in the mail. Unfortunately, most people are just not interested even on the high end stuff.

I can either arrange to have you send the smaller female back to me (at my cost of course) and send you the male or I can arrange for you to send them both back to me (again at my cost) and offer a full refund.

I am really sorry, I guess this is a wake up call to try and avoid Tuesday ships or prepare them the night before. I can't remember the last time I did something like this.

I did forget one thing, as far as the red not being as crisp, keep in mind those pics were posted 12/1. Hatchlings can change a lot. Their value really is in their genetics but I do feel they are still nice candy canes. The male is not as red as he was a few months ago but his white is really looking great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back