CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Thanksgiving treat! (Bull Snake) DUW

Old 11-23-2006, 12:13 PM   #1
Fenderplayer108
Thumbs up Thanksgiving treat! (Bull Snake) DUW

Everyone deserves a thanksgiving treat right? Well my bull snake just ate the other day but I know he would love a little treat. He normally eats fuzzys, so he got to eat a large bloated pinky today.

Sorry for the bad pictures, I took these as fast as I could.

First thing is first, He got a new setup, he upgraded from my rubbermaid rack to a good tank!

Awww, can I have another?

Thanks!

Old 11-23-2006, 09:55 PM   #2
Fenderplayer108
Awww, no one has got to see this yet!
Ryan,
Lifesong Photos

Old 11-23-2006, 09:58 PM   #3
Jessicat
That pinky looks kind of like a rat pup. Now THAT would have been a treat!

Old 11-23-2006, 10:01 PM   #4
Jessicat
PS: nice background pictures! heh
Is the picture to the right of the amel eating a Copperhead?

Old 11-24-2006, 12:06 PM   #5
Fenderplayer108
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantBlueberry
PS: nice background pictures! heh
Is the picture to the right of the amel eating a Copperhead?

Yeah its a copperhead.

Thanks for the comments!

Ryan

Old 11-24-2006, 12:26 PM   #6
Nanci
I saw it a long time ago! I was going to say- isn't it cool how he's almost like two different snakes in how his color changes from front to back. I used to love catching bullsnakes when I lived up in Minnesota, but I only ever found the huge ones- not the cute little babies. Yours is _so_ pretty, the pattern on his back is perfect! Nothing like a bloated pink for TG dinner...

Nanci

Old 11-24-2006, 12:51 PM   #7
MegF.
Nice bull! And the poster of my second favorite venomous snake!!! Sweet!

Old 11-24-2006, 01:26 PM   #8
tricksterpup
Thats a great looking bull, I have a few at home myself along with some Gophers. All great snakes and boy the girls love to show their temper.
Keep up the good work and hopefully he will grow to about 6 feet for you. Oh and Nanci, if you want to see color check out either Sonoran or Pacific Gophers. Some Gophers will give you some Amazing Reds and Yellows.

Old 11-24-2006, 02:47 PM   #9
Fenderplayer108
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricksterpup
Thats a great looking bull, I have a few at home myself along with some Gophers. All great snakes and boy the girls love to show their temper.
Keep up the good work and hopefully he will grow to about 6 feet for you. Oh and Nanci, if you want to see color check out either Sonoran or Pacific Gophers. Some Gophers will give you some Amazing Reds and Yellows.
If you are wanting to see some impressive colors, here is my albino sonoran gopher. Shes around 6 ft.

Also Trick, I know all about the size they get, here is another from my collection. This is the mom of this one who is pushing 6 ft.

Ryan

Old 11-24-2006, 03:19 PM   #10
tricksterpup
Those are some cool loooking snakes. My Sonoran pair are het for albino so I am looking forward to breeding them next year.
Sorry didnt know you already had some adults. Alot of people just do not know the love of the Pituophis snakes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google