CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Whats the deal!

Old 08-30-2009, 07:45 AM   #71
glenhead
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBoz View Post
LMAO! Bring it!
I see you've modified your title. Purely in the interest of keeping a family-oriented forum somewhat civil, I'll acknowledge your forum seniority, and yield. Please understand that it's only because my daddy raised me to be a gentleman.

Plus, you blinked first. I win! Brat!

Old 08-30-2009, 07:54 AM   #72
KJUN
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenhead View Post
I'll squash you like a bug, and we'll see who's curmudgeoniest.
I don't think that is a real word. Therefor, your posts are all null and void. There goes all of your rep points. You logon password will be reset. To obtain the ability to post again, you must agree to never add -est to any word ever again unless the word has already been coined in a printed document. Same goes for adding -ize. Don't add -ize to a word and think it is OK. It isn't. You've been warned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemaster24 View Post
I really have not followed this thread. I was just stating a point.
Then you should have said, "Notice that I haven't made any replies prior to this one in this thread." or "Notice that I haven't felt like anything posted warranted a meaningful reply or necessitated a defense of my original sentiments."

What you have just learned is that we often just don't care about the OP. These things tend to go a direction of their own. The more silly the OP, the more of a unique direction it can go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricksterpup View Post
Smokey? Is that image from Smokey?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davesfiles View Post
Fortunately, the water company still puts Flouride in the supply,
Don't get me started. Louisiana doesn't require that by law. So, no fluoride in our water! Combining that with inbreeding and good old fashion bad hygiene, is it in wonder nobody in Louisiana has a full set of teeth left at 20 years of age????

Old 08-30-2009, 08:10 AM   #73
Hypancistrus
Quote:
Notice I have not even responded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbiesCornField View Post
Ah, but you just did. So that voids your attempted point.
Quote:
I really have not followed this thread. I was just stating a point.
It's like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife....

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJUN View Post
Then you should have said, "Notice that I haven't made any replies prior to this one in this thread." or "Notice that I haven't felt like anything posted warranted a meaningful reply or necessitated a defense of my original sentiments."
Or be REALLY mysterious and say nothing at all... ever. Let the thread die and all of us wonder, "But where did he go?!"

Old 08-30-2009, 08:18 AM   #74
KJUN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypancistrus View Post
Or be REALLY mysterious and say nothing at all... ever. Let the thread die and all of us wonder, "But where did he go?!"
Oh, don't give him an ego. tell tyhe truith: we all forgot who even started this thread, what the thread was about, and we didn't even CARE who started it. That's more like the truth. We'd have never missed he was gone....lol.

Old 08-30-2009, 08:38 AM   #75
Hypancistrus
Quote:
Oh, don't give him an ego.
Teenagers come ready equipped with ego, and his is quite the largest I've ever seen.

But you are right... the whine posts have blended together in my admittedly fragile mind.

Old 08-30-2009, 08:52 AM   #76
KJUN
You know what they say. At birth, male babies should be placed in a barrel and fed through the bunghole. At 18, you have to make a decision: let them out or seal up the bunghole.

LOL.

Old 08-30-2009, 09:20 AM   #77
Susan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthousecorns View Post
Most disturbing to me have been some recent things like discussing the possibility of states seceding from the union and a joke about "a good ol' fashioned lynching" of our president. It's like seeing a side of people that you wish they hadn't chosen to show publicly.
I'm terribly sorry that in the half a century I've been alive, I have gained enough knowledge and experience to have opinions and values that are strong enough for me to voice. As someone recently and so eloquently said, I'm not here to "blow sunshine up your hineys". I have 2 children and will do everything in my power to make sure they will be able to live the kind of life that I have. That includes everything from bashing the ideas of a President I don't agree with to taking up arms to protect my freedom. So far, my rights to my opinions and the ability for me to post them here are still intact. The right for me to bear arms is still intact. And by God, I will fight to keep those rights. And as of right now, I feel those rights are being seriously threatened by the current administration. You don't like my opinions and that is your right. However, I will NOT stop posting mine as I have not stopped you from posting yours.

Old 08-30-2009, 09:24 AM   #78
KJUN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
I have 2 children and will do everything in my power to make sure they will be able to live the kind of life that I have. That includes everything from bashing the ideas of a President I don't agree with to taking up arms to protect my freedom. So far, my rights to my opinions and the ability for me to post them here are still intact. The right for me to bear arms is still intact. And by God, I will fight to keep those rights. And as of right now, I feel those rights are being seriously threatened by the current administration. You don't like my opinions and that is your right. However, I will NOT stop posting mine as I have not stopped you from posting yours.
I think I love you a little bit, Susan.

Old 08-30-2009, 11:23 AM   #79
starsevol
Quote:
I think I love you a little bit, Susan.
ditto.......

Old 08-30-2009, 11:26 AM   #80
ghosthousecorns
Posting your political opinion on a cornsnake forum isn't really going to change the world and doesn't make everyone who does so a patriot and a freedom fighter. All it does is alienate others.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google