CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

My corn collection

Old 06-20-2018, 05:59 AM   #41
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67temp View Post
No worreis about the thread hijack! Forums are for open discussions.

It's kinda cool how Gothi and her uncle brokk have the same head stamp. I like getting as much lineage info as possible. Are there any pics of taz (from tara ) posted on this forum?
I linked the wrong thread, so I fixed it. The original clutch from 2011 is now linked above.
I noticed I hadn't added photos of the parents, so those are added on the last page (link goes to last page of thread).

Old 06-20-2018, 11:30 AM   #42
67temp
Thanks for updating that and including the pictures of brokk's parents!

Old 06-24-2018, 04:50 PM   #43
Corning
Great bunch of corn snakes. I’m glad you rescued the one from Craig list. How’s he doing?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old 06-25-2018, 08:46 AM   #44
67temp
Thanks for asking about him. Mouse is doing great. I've slowly been bumping up his feeding and currently he is eating a small mouse from the fuzzy he was getting for his first two years. His size is still stunted but he has grown some and put on more weight. This past weekend I was working a local reptile expo and took him along to teach people about corns. He did great with being handled by little kids and people who have never touched a snaked.

Old 06-25-2018, 09:09 AM   #45
67temp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corning View Post
Great bunch of corn snakes. I’m glad you rescued the one from Craig list. How’s he doing?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Appears I forgot to update with my newest take-in from earlier this month.

I found this one on Craigslist. She is a 4yo amel, at least I think it's a she. She was $20 and came with a 20L tank, screen lid, nice water bowl, log and log hide. The girl I got her from has been fostering her for the past year. She worked in a chain pet store. A customer came in stating they didn't want the snake anymore and if the store didn't take it then they were going to turn it loose in the wild. When the foster got the snake from the customer there were no hides in her tank. When I was checking her out she was super relaxed and easy to handle, like she had previously been handled alot. She had recently gone off food so I gave her a fuzzy just to make her feel at home before I put her into quarantine. Her new name is Lydia .

Old 06-25-2018, 02:33 PM   #46
Corning
Pretty gal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 07-12-2018, 07:22 AM   #47
67temp
Luna doesn't normally venture out of her hide but the past three nights I have found her climbing in the fake plant in her tank.

Old 08-28-2018, 11:13 AM   #48
67temp
Time for updated photos of the collection.

0.1 Pew-pew, pewter het hypo stripe
0.1 Clarice, honey (caramel & sunkissed)w miami linage het bloodred amel cinder
1.0 Ruby Rhod, amel
1.0 Hannibal, honey (caramel & sunkissed) bloodred miami het amel cinder
0.1 Beatrix, caramel miami het sunkissed bloodred amel cinder

Old 08-28-2018, 11:18 AM   #49
67temp
1.0 Skullcrusher, bloodred miami het motely amel
0.1 Gothi, Miami het candycane
1.0 Link, motely/stripe Miami tesserae
0.1 Zelda, Miami
1.0 Dimitri, amel het charcoal anery

Old 08-28-2018, 11:32 AM   #50
67temp
1.0 Zorg "Z", anery het amel He's about to go into blue for the pic
0.1 Mouse, normal - recently upgraded from 0.0.1 to 0.1
0.1 Luna, possible ultramel lavender
1.0 Beetlejuice, possible almond (lavander & caramel)
0.1 Alessa, ultramel anery motely

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google