CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Amel, normal & miami

Old 09-02-2006, 11:15 PM   #1
Silt
Amel, normal & miami

Hey everybody! I haven't been on this forum for about half a year so I thought I'd come back. Here's an update on the three corns that I now have:

This is my male amel... He's absolutely the sweetest thing ever! He is definately the calmest of my 3 corns.

This little bugger is my miami. She's calm now, but when I first recieved her in May, she would rattle her tail & attempt to bite me often (although it only ended up in a head butt ).

Miami female & normal female:

Old 09-02-2006, 11:17 PM   #2
Silt
This is my normal female. I got her as a hatchling back in 2003. She recently laid a first clutch of 13 eggs, 8 of which are fertile. Her eggs should hatch early-mid September. I have absolutely everything ready including lighting, containers, security clips to hold the lids on extra tight, heating, water dishes, hide boxes, substrate and mice. I'm totally hyped! Anyways, here's some pictures:

There are some really good pictures in these forums and mine aren't nearly as good. Oh well. I'll get better with time & practice as I'm only thirteen.

I really look forward to seeing some replies & comments (good or bad).

Thanks,
Lisa

Old 09-02-2006, 11:27 PM   #3
ArpeggioAngel
I don't think your age matters one bit. Your photos are great. Nice crisp clear focus, good color and composition. All beautifully done!
Not to mention, your snakes are pretty gorgeous too! Always helps to have beautiful subjects!

Old 09-02-2006, 11:28 PM   #4
Tula_Montage
You show great maurity for someone so young

They look like very well looked after corns by a caring owner... so praises to you lass

Old 09-03-2006, 07:41 AM   #5
Mrs InsaneOne
There is nothing wrong with the pictures you've posted. In fact, they are very good pictures and all three corns are great looking snakes! I especially love the tongue shots!

Jenn

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google